1. Who did the narrator's mother love to invite over for tea?
2. What is the name of the church that the narrator and his family go to each Sunday?
3. How far away is the church the narrator's family attends?
4. Why did the narrator's mother take the wire from the fuse in Chapter 2?
5. What does the narrator say was responsible for the story of the church?
6. What does Theophilus Hopkins study in the natural world?
7. What did Theophilus believe Christmas was?
This section contains 4,161 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)