|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucinda steal from the boat and place on the hotel counter in Sydney?
2. When Oscar is peering through the fence at Reverend Stratton butchering a pig, what does Stratton throw at Oscar?
(c) Pine cone.
3. Why do the townspeople make fun of Lucinda's mother?
(a) She rides a unicycle.
(b) She has a funny hat.
(c) She passes out suffrage flyers.
(d) She wears bloomers.
4. What does Theophilus find inscribed along the stone path in Hennecombe?
(a) Curse words.
(b) Italian expressions.
(c) French poems.
(d) Pagan symbols.
5. After Lucinda's father dies, where does her mother want to return to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dennis' church?
2. What does Theophilus tell Oscar that the yellow "tor" stone is made of?
3. Where does Lucinda go after her mother dies?
4. What does Elizabeth Mullins say when she attempts to lay the palm leaf underneath the horse's feet?
5. What is the name of the hotel where Lucinda stays in Sydney?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)