|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snowman forget when he leaves the tower?
(a) A new sheet.
(b) His shoes.
(d) The radio.
2. What sound does Snowman hear as he approaches the village?
3. What causes Snowman to go back into the gatehouse?
(a) A twister.
4. What is Jimmy's involvement with the prophylactic pill?
(a) He runs the ad campaign.
(b) He helped create the pill.
(c) He uses the pill.
(d) He helps sell the pill.
5. What is Jimmy majoring in?
(d) History of modern dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the flashback, how long has Jimmy been working at Anoo Yoo?
2. What does Jimmy lose interest in after learning about his mother's fate?
3. What do the Crakers build while Snowman is away on the compound?
4. What does Snowman take to wear from the home on the compound?
5. What does Snowman see in the building that he enters when he sees the twister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Snowman has a weird feeling about the home he visits on the compound. Describe these feelings.
2. What are the similarities between Snowman's life now and in the past?
3. What kills the people that Snowman finds in the house he visits?
4. What does Snowman hope to gain from the humans that the Crakers have seen?
5. How is Oryx unlike the women that Jimmy meets in college?
6. How has Crake's experiment failed?
7. Describe Snowman's life following his mother's execution.
8. Is the author effective in building suspense when Snowman arrives at the compound?
9. Why is the name of the dome (Paradice) significant?
10. What is Jimmy's job at the library symbolic of?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)