|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Snowman been sleeping?
(a) In a watch tower.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In an old bath tub.
(d) On the beach.
2. What kind of hat does Snowman wear?
(a) A Yankees baseball cap.
(b) A Red Sox baseball cap.
(c) A Raiders football hat.
(d) A cowboy hat.
3. What nickname does Jimmy use on the "Extinctathon" website?
4. How does the boy get injured?
(a) He cut himself on a bottle.
(b) He tripped over a pigoon.
(c) A rakunk bit him.
(d) A bobkitten bit him.
5. What does Snowman wrap himself in to start the day?
(a) A woman's dressing gown.
(b) An old terry cloth robe.
(c) A dirty bed sheet.
(d) A nightshirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social issue do Jimmy and Crake discuss?
2. In Snowman's flashback, what does he ask Oryx about?
3. What name does Jimmy's mom use when she signs postcards?
4. What does Snowman drink water out of?
5. What is Snowman's earliest memory of his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can the reader infer about the pleeblands since they are labeled as "unsafe"?
2. Describe the relationship that Jimmy has with his parents.
3. Describe the Crakers.
4. What can the reader infer about the creatures that Snowman encounters?
5. Why does Snowman tell the children that he has feathers instead of stubble?
6. How does Snowman feel about Oryx?
7. What has been eliminated from the human experience for the Crakers?
8. Are Jimmy and Crake good friends for each other? Why or why not?
9. How do the Crakers bore Snowman?
10. How does Snowman feel when telling the Crakers stories about Crake?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)