|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Crakers purring around Snowman?
(a) They are trying to heal him.
(b) They want him to bring them food.
(c) They need his help.
(d) They want him to build them something.
2. What does Snowman do to the people who are infected on the road?
(a) He gives them vaccines.
(b) He gives them antibiotics.
(c) He shoots them.
(d) He lets animals eat them.
3. How does Snowman monitor the Crakers before he leads them to a new home?
(a) By video camera.
(b) He used a radio.
(c) He had others check on them.
(d) He lived with them.
4. What does Snowman see in the building that he enters when he sees the twister?
(a) A stockpile of food.
(b) Dead animals.
(d) Dead guards.
5. How many dead bodies are inside the home on the compound that Snowman enters when he first arrives?
6. What does Crake give Jimmy before they go to the pleeblands?
(a) A vaccine.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A date.
(d) A pair of nice clothes.
7. What is the focus of Jimmy's school?
(a) Digital art.
(b) Performing arts.
(c) Visual arts.
(d) Creative writing.
8. When Jimmy spends the night in Crake's room, what wakes him up in the middle of the night?
(a) Somebody tapping on the window.
(b) A bad dream he has.
(c) Crake screaming in his dreams.
(d) Crake's roommate returning home.
9. What stalls Snowman's journey?
(b) A lack of food.
(c) Wild animals.
(d) A group of Crakers.
10. How does Crake's father die?
(a) He drowned himself.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He jumped off an overpass.
(d) He got hit by a car.
11. What birds are flying overhead when Snowman enters the compound's residence area?
(c) Sea gulls.
12. What do the Crakers see when they leave Crake's dome?
(a) Televisions and radios sitting outside.
(b) A stockpile of weapons.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Tons of animals.
13. What name does Crake use to introduce Jimmy to his classmates?
(b) The skeptic.
(c) The brother.
(d) The neurotypical.
14. What is the name of the Craker who tells Snowman that other humans passed through?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
15. What does Snowman realize is missing from the building that he enters to escape the twister?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Snowman leaves the compound and is walking back to the Crakers, what does he think about?
2. What animals does Snowman try to scare away at the RejoovenEsense compound?
3. What is Jimmy's involvement with the prophylactic pill?
4. Who believes that it is necessary to destroy one generation of humans to permanently eradicate civilization?
5. How does Crake die?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)