|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crake give Jimmy before they go to the pleeblands?
(a) A date.
(b) A pair of nice clothes.
(c) A vaccine.
(d) An antibiotic.
2. What is the occupation of the man who locked up Oryx?
3. What is the man who locks up Oryx ordered to do for her?
(a) Pay for her schooling.
(b) Give her a large sum of money.
(c) Fix her reputation.
(d) Provide housing for her.
4. What is the focus of Jimmy's school?
(a) Creative writing.
(b) Digital art.
(c) Performing arts.
(d) Visual arts.
5. In the dream that Snowman has in the building, how old is he?
6. What is the name of the virus that kills most of the humans?
7. What are the Crakers doing around the structure they have built?
8. Where does Snowman spend his first night of the journey?
(a) In the forest.
(b) The watch tower.
(c) His former home.
(d) A random home.
9. What is the occupation of Jimmy's live-in girlfriend?
(c) Lab technician.
10. What is the name of the dome?
11. What is evidence that Crake's experiment has failed?
(a) The structure the Crakers have built.
(b) The Crakers are not dying early in age.
(c) The Crakers learned to read.
(d) The Crakers have started naming themselves.
12. What does Oryx want to study?
(a) Child psychology.
13. What is at the entrance to RejoovenEsense?
(b) A pack of rakunks.
(c) A group of Crakers.
(d) Headless guards.
14. What is discouraged at Crake's school?
15. What does Snowman plan to tell the Crakers regarding what he saw that is a message from Crake?
(a) A talking animal.
(b) A burning bush.
(c) A written note.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Snowman leaves the compound and is walking back to the Crakers, what does he think about?
2. What do the Crakers see when they leave Crake's dome?
3. What does Jimmy do at Anoo Yoo?
4. How does Crake's father die?
5. At the end of the flashback, how long has Jimmy been working at Anoo Yoo?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)