|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Snowman leaves the compound and is walking back to the Crakers, what does he think about?
(a) What he will tell the Crakers.
(b) Why there was smoke earlier.
(c) What he will eat in the coming days.
(d) What he will use to fend off wild animals on his trip.
2. What do the Crakers say that the woman smelled like?
3. What is the name of the virus that kills most of the humans?
4. What is the name of the dome?
5. What language does the first man speak on the radio that Snowman finds?
6. What are the Crakers doing around the structure they have built?
7. What causes Snowman to go back into the gatehouse?
(c) A twister.
8. When do people in Crake's dome die?
(a) When they are 40-years-old.
(b) When they reproduce.
(c) When they are 30-years-old.
(d) When they are 20-years-old.
9. What does Snowman see in the airlock in Section 13?
(a) A journal.
(c) The remains of Oryx and Crake.
(d) The remains of a group of Crakers.
10. What sound does Snowman hear as he approaches the village?
11. What does Oryx teach the Crakers about?
(a) Plants and animals.
(b) Common sense.
12. Where do Jimmy and Crake go in the pleeblands several times?
(b) Dance clubs.
(c) High-end restaurants.
13. How does Bernice protest animal abuse?
(a) She uses their house as a place to keep animals from the shelter.
(b) She steals money from Jimmy to donate.
(c) She burns Jimmy's leather belt.
(d) She burns Jimmy's leather sandals.
14. What do the group of unknown humans run toward when the Crakers expose themselves?
(a) The beach.
(b) The compound.
(c) The forest.
(d) The mountains.
15. Why are the Crakers purring around Snowman?
(a) They want him to build them something.
(b) They are trying to heal him.
(c) They need his help.
(d) They want him to bring them food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Snowman spend his first night of the journey?
2. On what body part does Snowman suffer a cut?
3. What do the Crakers build while Snowman is away on the compound?
4. What stalls Snowman's journey?
5. What is the man who locks up Oryx ordered to do for her?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)