|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snowman see in the building that he enters when he sees the twister?
(b) A stockpile of food.
(c) Dead animals.
(d) Dead guards.
2. How does Crake die?
(a) He is attacked by a wild animal.
(b) He is killed by a Craker.
(c) A security guard shoots him.
(d) Jimmy shoots him.
3. What animals does Snowman try to scare away at the RejoovenEsense compound?
4. What language does the first man speak on the radio that Snowman finds?
5. What is the name of the Craker who tells Snowman that other humans passed through?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
6. What does Oryx want to study?
(c) Child psychology.
7. In the dream that Snowman has in the building, how old is he?
8. Where does Snowman take the Crakers when they leave the dome?
(a) To the shore.
(b) To an old compound.
(c) To the forest.
(d) To the pleeblands.
9. What does Snowman see in the airlock in Section 13?
(a) A journal.
(c) The remains of a group of Crakers.
(d) The remains of Oryx and Crake.
10. What does Snowman plan to tell the Crakers regarding what he saw that is a message from Crake?
(a) A talking animal.
(b) A dream.
(c) A burning bush.
(d) A written note.
11. What does Crake claim his unit is working on?
(a) Destroying civilization.
(b) Developing immortality.
(c) Creating a more perfect species of humans.
(d) Developing medicine.
12. What does Jimmy lose interest in after learning about his mother's fate?
13. What birds are flying overhead when Snowman enters the compound's residence area?
(a) Sea gulls.
14. What is the name of the prophylactic pill that Crake talks about?
15. What does Oryx teach the Crakers about?
(a) Common sense.
(b) Plants and animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Crake been doing for a living?
2. How many dead bodies are inside the home on the compound that Snowman enters when he first arrives?
3. How does Crake's father die?
4. When do people in Crake's dome die?
5. How does Snowman monitor the Crakers before he leads them to a new home?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)