Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Crake suggest for Jimmy when Jimmy comes to work for him?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What do the group of unknown humans run toward when the Crakers expose themselves?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The beach.
(c) The compound.
(d) The forest.
3. What does Snowman burn at the dome in present day?
(a) A note from Oryx to Crake.
(b) A note that he wrote.
(c) His old journal.
(d) Notes about the Craker's development.
4. What social issue is approached when Snowman arrives at the dome in the present day?
(c) Civil rights.
5. Where does Jimmy get a summer job?
(c) Movie theater.
(d) Crake's dome.
6. What is the name of the Craker who tells Snowman that other humans passed through?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
7. What does Snowman do to the people who are infected on the road?
(a) He shoots them.
(b) He gives them antibiotics.
(c) He lets animals eat them.
(d) He gives them vaccines.
8. What type of building does Snowman enter when he sees a twister approaching?
(a) A library.
(b) A home.
(c) A political office.
(d) A security building.
9. How does Snowman explain the situation to the Crakers as they leave the dome?
(a) He says that they are dreaming.
(b) He says that Oryx is waiting for them.
(c) He says that Crake is waiting for them.
(d) He says that they are a part of Crake's dream.
10. What does Snowman tell the Crakers to call the shore?
11. How does Crake's father die?
(a) He drowned himself.
(b) He jumped off an overpass.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He got hit by a car.
12. How many fish does Snowman plan to tell the Crakers that he needs to eat per week?
13. What does Snowman plan to tell the Crakers regarding what he saw that is a message from Crake?
(a) A written note.
(b) A talking animal.
(c) A dream.
(d) A burning bush.
14. What does Crake claim his unit is working on?
(a) Creating a more perfect species of humans.
(b) Destroying civilization.
(c) Developing medicine.
(d) Developing immortality.
15. What odd thing does Snowman see from the watch tower?
(b) A house with lights on.
(c) A person walking around.
(d) An airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the unknown human men carrying when the Crakers see them?
2. What is Jimmy's involvement with the prophylactic pill?
3. What causes Snowman to go back into the gatehouse?
4. What does Crake give Jimmy before they go to the pleeblands?
5. At the end of the flashback, how long has Jimmy been working at Anoo Yoo?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)