|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Crakers say that the woman smelled like?
2. What stalls Snowman's journey?
(b) A group of Crakers.
(c) A lack of food.
(d) Wild animals.
3. What are the Crakers doing around the structure they have built?
4. What is at the entrance to RejoovenEsense?
(a) A group of Crakers.
(c) Headless guards.
(d) A pack of rakunks.
5. In the dream that Snowman has in the building, how old is he?
6. What does Snowman take to wear from the home on the compound?
(a) A suit.
(b) A sheet.
(c) A dress.
(d) A pair of jeans.
7. What is the name of Jimmy's first roommate?
8. What does Snowman plan to tell the Crakers regarding what he saw that is a message from Crake?
(a) A talking animal.
(b) A burning bush.
(c) A dream.
(d) A written note.
9. What does Crake give Jimmy before they go to the pleeblands?
(a) A vaccine.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A date.
(d) A pair of nice clothes.
10. How does Crake die?
(a) A security guard shoots him.
(b) He is attacked by a wild animal.
(c) He is killed by a Craker.
(d) Jimmy shoots him.
11. Where does Snowman believe that he will find food?
(a) Watch towers.
(b) The various homes on the compound.
(c) In the forest.
(d) Central mall.
12. Where does Snowman take the Crakers when they leave the dome?
(a) To an old compound.
(b) To the forest.
(c) To the shore.
(d) To the pleeblands.
13. What is the name of the dome?
14. How does Bernice protest animal abuse?
(a) She burns Jimmy's leather sandals.
(b) She uses their house as a place to keep animals from the shelter.
(c) She burns Jimmy's leather belt.
(d) She steals money from Jimmy to donate.
15. What is evidence that Crake's experiment has failed?
(a) The structure the Crakers have built.
(b) The Crakers have started naming themselves.
(c) The Crakers learned to read.
(d) The Crakers are not dying early in age.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Snowman explain the situation to the Crakers as they leave the dome?
2. What does Oryx teach the Crakers about?
3. What does Snowman realize is missing from the building that he enters to escape the twister?
4. What does Snowman burn at the dome in present day?
5. What is Jimmy majoring in?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)