|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Snowman get cut?
(a) A bourbon bottle.
(b) A broken picture frame.
(c) A soda bottle.
(d) An animal scratch.
2. What is a secret effect of the prophylactic pill?
(c) Weight gain.
3. What watch tower does Snowman climb down to the ground from?
4. What is the occupation of the man who locked up Oryx?
5. What does Jimmy do at Anoo Yoo?
(a) Writes scripts for commercials.
(b) Performs in commercials.
(c) Paints advertisements.
(d) Writes marketing materials.
6. What is at the entrance to RejoovenEsense?
(a) A pack of rakunks.
(c) A group of Crakers.
(d) Headless guards.
7. How many dead bodies are inside the home on the compound that Snowman enters when he first arrives?
8. Who does Jimmy visit for Thanksgiving?
(b) His mother.
9. Who masterminds the virus that kills most of the humans?
10. What is the real purpose of the prophylactic pill?
(a) Social anomy.
(b) Population control.
(c) To encourage mating.
(d) To re-educate society.
11. What is evidence that Crake's experiment has failed?
(a) The structure the Crakers have built.
(b) The Crakers are not dying early in age.
(c) The Crakers have started naming themselves.
(d) The Crakers learned to read.
12. How does Bernice protest animal abuse?
(a) She burns Jimmy's leather belt.
(b) She steals money from Jimmy to donate.
(c) She uses their house as a place to keep animals from the shelter.
(d) She burns Jimmy's leather sandals.
13. What is the occupation of Jimmy's live-in girlfriend?
(b) Lab technician.
14. What does Snowman take to wear from the home on the compound?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A suit.
(c) A pair of jeans.
(d) A dress.
15. Where does Snowman spend his first night of the journey?
(a) In the forest.
(b) A random home.
(c) The watch tower.
(d) His former home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream that Snowman has in the building, how old is he?
2. What does Crake claim his unit is working on?
3. What stalls Snowman's journey?
4. On what body part does Snowman suffer a cut?
5. What is the man who locks up Oryx ordered to do for her?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)