|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dream that Snowman has in the building, how old is he?
2. How does Bernice protest animal abuse?
(a) She uses their house as a place to keep animals from the shelter.
(b) She burns Jimmy's leather sandals.
(c) She steals money from Jimmy to donate.
(d) She burns Jimmy's leather belt.
3. What does Crake give Jimmy before they go to the pleeblands?
(a) An antibiotic.
(b) A pair of nice clothes.
(c) A date.
(d) A vaccine.
4. Where does Snowman believe that he will find food?
(a) In the forest.
(b) Watch towers.
(c) The various homes on the compound.
(d) Central mall.
5. What does Snowman see in the building that he enters when he sees the twister?
(a) Dead animals.
(b) Dead guards.
(c) A stockpile of food.
6. What is the name of the Craker who tells Snowman that other humans passed through?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
7. Where does Snowman spend his first night of the journey?
(a) A random home.
(b) The watch tower.
(c) In the forest.
(d) His former home.
8. What social issue is approached when Snowman arrives at the dome in the present day?
(b) Civil rights.
9. What do the Crakers build while Snowman is away on the compound?
(a) An effigy of Crake.
(b) An effigy of the bobkitten.
(c) An effigy of Oryx.
(d) An effigy of Snowman.
10. What does Jimmy do at Anoo Yoo?
(a) Performs in commercials.
(b) Writes marketing materials.
(c) Writes scripts for commercials.
(d) Paints advertisements.
11. What do the group of unknown humans run toward when the Crakers expose themselves?
(a) The forest.
(b) The compound.
(c) The beach.
(d) The mountains.
12. Why are the Crakers purring around Snowman?
(a) They are trying to heal him.
(b) They need his help.
(c) They want him to build them something.
(d) They want him to bring them food.
13. What is the name of Jimmy's first roommate?
14. What are the Crakers doing around the structure they have built?
15. How does Snowman monitor the Crakers before he leads them to a new home?
(a) By video camera.
(b) He lived with them.
(c) He had others check on them.
(d) He used a radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jimmy majoring in?
2. Who does Jimmy visit for Thanksgiving?
3. What does Oryx teach the Crakers about?
4. What sound does Snowman hear as he approaches the village?
5. What is discouraged at Crake's school?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)