|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Snowman believe that he will find food?
(a) Watch towers.
(b) The various homes on the compound.
(c) Central mall.
(d) In the forest.
2. When do people in Crake's dome die?
(a) When they are 40-years-old.
(b) When they reproduce.
(c) When they are 30-years-old.
(d) When they are 20-years-old.
3. Where does Snowman spend his first night of the journey?
(a) His former home.
(b) A random home.
(c) In the forest.
(d) The watch tower.
4. How many fish does Snowman plan to tell the Crakers that he needs to eat per week?
5. What does Snowman plan to tell the Crakers regarding what he saw that is a message from Crake?
(a) A dream.
(b) A written note.
(c) A talking animal.
(d) A burning bush.
6. What sound does Snowman hear as he approaches the village?
7. What is the name of the Craker who tells Snowman that other humans passed through?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) George Washington.
8. At the end of the flashback, how long has Jimmy been working at Anoo Yoo?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 2 years.
9. What is evidence that Crake's experiment has failed?
(a) The Crakers are not dying early in age.
(b) The Crakers have started naming themselves.
(c) The Crakers learned to read.
(d) The structure the Crakers have built.
10. Where does Snowman take the Crakers when they leave the dome?
(a) To an old compound.
(b) To the pleeblands.
(c) To the forest.
(d) To the shore.
11. What school is comparable to the Watson-Crick Institution?
12. What does Crake give Jimmy before they go to the pleeblands?
(a) An antibiotic.
(b) A pair of nice clothes.
(c) A vaccine.
(d) A date.
13. What has Crake been doing for a living?
(a) Being a private investigator.
(b) Working as a lab technician.
(c) Being an understudy for a project leader.
(d) Leading a research project.
14. Who does Jimmy visit for Thanksgiving?
(a) His mother.
15. What name does Crake suggest for Jimmy when Jimmy comes to work for him?
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jimmy spends the night in Crake's room, what wakes him up in the middle of the night?
2. Where does Jimmy get a summer job?
3. What is the name of the dome?
4. Where has Oryx been living when she is featured on the news?
5. What does Jimmy do at Anoo Yoo?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)