|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dream that Snowman has in the building, how old is he?
2. What is the name of the virus that kills most of the humans?
3. What are the Crakers doing around the structure they have built?
4. What is Snowman's overall destination?
(a) A mountain top.
(b) Another group of Crakers.
(c) Crake's dome.
(d) His old home.
5. Where does Snowman believe that he will find food?
(a) In the forest.
(b) The various homes on the compound.
(c) Watch towers.
(d) Central mall.
6. What is the name of the Craker who tells Snowman that other humans passed through?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
7. What keeps the animals from attacking Snowman when he is inside the watch tower on the compound?
(a) A door.
(b) A gate.
(d) Trees that have been knocked down.
8. What is Jimmy majoring in?
(c) History of modern dance.
9. What does Oryx teach the Crakers about?
(a) Common sense.
(d) Plants and animals.
10. How does Crake's father die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He jumped off an overpass.
(c) He got hit by a car.
(d) He drowned himself.
11. What is the occupation of the man who locked up Oryx?
12. What does Snowman see in the building that he enters when he sees the twister?
(a) A stockpile of food.
(b) Dead animals.
(c) Dead guards.
13. What does Snowman forget when he leaves the tower?
(b) A new sheet.
(c) His shoes.
(d) The radio.
14. What is a secret effect of the prophylactic pill?
(a) Weight gain.
15. What do the Crakers build while Snowman is away on the compound?
(a) An effigy of Crake.
(b) An effigy of Oryx.
(c) An effigy of the bobkitten.
(d) An effigy of Snowman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Jimmy's live-in girlfriend?
2. What watch tower does Snowman climb down to the ground from?
3. How does Snowman explain the situation to the Crakers as they leave the dome?
4. What causes Snowman to go back into the gatehouse?
5. What is the name of the dome?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)