|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jimmy's mother?
2. What does Snowman pretend his watch is for the children?
(a) A magnifying glass.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A microwave.
(d) A computer.
3. Which word best describes Jimmy's mother's personality?
(b) Emotionally unstable.
4. What do the women do to the injured boy?
(a) They purr at him.
(b) They bandage him up.
(c) They make him perform his morning rituals anyway.
(d) They make no attempts to heal him.
5. What game does Snowman believe will help his mind?
6. What is Snowman's purpose for going on the journey?
(a) To jog his memory.
(b) To find a notebook to use as a journal.
(c) To find food.
(d) To find a gun.
7. Who does Snowman pretend to ask for stubble for the children?
8. What is Snowman's earliest memory of his life?
(a) Meeting Crake at school.
(b) A trip to the library.
(c) Surfing the internet with Crake.
(d) A bonfire.
9. What type of ritual do the males perform each morning?
(a) Killing animals.
10. What color are the eyes of the new humans?
11. What food do the new humans bring to Snowman?
12. What ailment does Snowman believe he is suffering from that makes him decide to go to the compound?
13. What fruit is hidden near Snowman's tree?
14. What is missing from the bodies of the new women?
(a) Fingernails and fat.
(c) Body hair and fat.
15. Who is Oryx sold to?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A child-dealer.
(d) A watch salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the camera man teach Oryx?
2. What project is Jimmy's dad a key worker in?
3. What nickname does Jimmy use on the "Extinctathon" website?
4. When Snowman is in the forest, what does he worry about?
5. Who is Oryx sold to after her first owner leaves?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)