|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What approaches Snowman's tree at night?
2. What time does Snowman believe it is as he turns inland?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
3. What does the camera man teach Oryx?
4. What is the name of the camera man?
5. Why does Snowman retreat to the forest in the middle of the day?
(a) The humidity and glare are too intense.
(b) The other species of humans are dangerous.
(c) A snow storm approaches.
(d) He is in danger of being eaten by animals.
6. What is Snowman's purpose for going on the journey?
(a) To find a notebook to use as a journal.
(b) To find a gun.
(c) To jog his memory.
(d) To find food.
7. How are Oryx's actions monitored by her owner?
(a) Through a camera in her room.
(b) Through a fake flower.
(c) Through her bracelet.
(d) Through a watch.
8. As a child, what does Jimmy believe his only friends are?
(b) His parents.
9. What does Oryx sell?
(d) Computer parts.
10. Who is Oryx sold to after her first owner leaves?
(a) A moviemaker.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A watch dealer.
(d) A flower seller.
11. Where has Snowman been sleeping?
(a) In a tree.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a watch tower.
(d) In an old bath tub.
12. What type of ritual do the males perform each morning?
(a) Killing animals.
13. At what place does Snowman believe he will find guns?
(a) The bubble-dome.
(b) A watch tower in another city.
(c) Snowman's old home.
(d) Buried near the ocean.
14. What do the new humans smell like?
(c) Citrus fruit.
(d) Cucumber and melon.
15. What nickname does Jimmy use on the "Extinctathon" website?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal are the bobkittens meant to control?
2. What do the new humans ask Snowman about when they bring him fish?
3. What is the name of Jimmy's former pet?
4. What color are the eyes of the new humans?
5. What time does Snowman usually retreat to the forest?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)