|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal are the bobkittens meant to control?
(a) The green rabbit.
(b) The rakunks.
(c) The pigoons.
(d) The red rabbit.
2. What word does Jimmy invent?
3. What project is Jimmy's dad a key worker in?
(a) Pigoon Project.
(b) Pleebland Project.
(c) Snat Project.
(d) Microbiologist Project.
4. What do the new humans smell like?
(b) Citrus fruit.
(d) Cucumber and melon.
5. What is missing from the bodies of the new women?
(c) Fingernails and fat.
(d) Body hair and fat.
6. At what place does Snowman believe he will find guns?
(a) A watch tower in another city.
(b) Buried near the ocean.
(c) The bubble-dome.
(d) Snowman's old home.
7. What game does Snowman believe will help his mind?
8. What does Snowman throw to scare away the animals that approach his tree at night?
(a) A computer mouse.
(b) A sheet.
(c) A Scotch bottle.
(d) A soda can.
9. Why doesn't Jimmy's family ever visit the pleeblands?
(a) There is nothing in the pleeblands worth visiting.
(b) They are not safe.
(c) The pleeblands are infected.
(d) It's too expensive to travel there.
10. What does Oryx sell?
(a) Computer parts.
11. How are Oryx's actions monitored by her owner?
(a) Through a watch.
(b) Through her bracelet.
(c) Through a camera in her room.
(d) Through a fake flower.
12. What does Snowman wish he was drinking rather than water when he is in the forest?
13. How long does Snowman expect to be gone on his journey to the compound?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) Two or three days.
14. What name does Jimmy's mom use when she signs postcards?
15. What type of meat is frequently served at OrganInc's cafeteria?
Short Answer Questions
1. After thinking about beverages, what does Snowman regret?
2. What approaches Snowman's tree at night?
3. What happens to Jimmy's former pet?
4. What is the name of one of Jimmy's hand puppets?
5. What does Snowman consider doing, but decides against it?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)