|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal are the bobkittens meant to control?
(a) The rakunks.
(b) The red rabbit.
(c) The pigoons.
(d) The green rabbit.
2. What type of meat is frequently served at OrganInc's cafeteria?
3. What game does Snowman believe will help his mind?
4. What name does Jimmy's mom use when she signs postcards?
5. What food do the new humans bring to Snowman?
6. What color stimulates the male Crakers?
7. What do the new humans ask Snowman about when they bring him fish?
(a) Crake's birth.
(b) Oryx's birth.
(c) Crake's favorite food.
(d) Crake's pets.
8. What does Snowman wrap himself in to start the day?
(a) An old terry cloth robe.
(b) A woman's dressing gown.
(c) A nightshirt.
(d) A dirty bed sheet.
9. What happens to Jimmy's father's computer?
(a) Crake sets it on fire.
(b) It is confiscated by police.
(c) Jimmy's mom steals it.
(d) Jimmy's mom smashes it.
10. Why can't Snowman tell what time it is?
(a) His watch is at the Craker's village.
(b) He does not have a watch.
(c) He forgot how to tell time.
(d) His watch is broken.
11. What is missing from the bodies of the new women?
(b) Fingernails and fat.
(c) Body hair and fat.
12. What is the name of the camera man?
13. What are Crakers?
(a) New homes designed by Crake.
(b) The cities Crake developed.
(c) The genetically modified animals designed by Crake.
(d) The new humans created by Crake.
14. What project is Jimmy's dad a key worker in?
(a) Microbiologist Project.
(b) Snat Project.
(c) Pigoon Project.
(d) Pleebland Project.
15. What ailment does Snowman believe he is suffering from that makes him decide to go to the compound?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Snowman believe it is as he turns inland?
2. What do the new humans smell like?
3. What causes Jimmy's parents to argue that he is reminded of by the bonfire?
4. What does Jimmy's mother do before she quits her job?
5. Why doesn't Jimmy's family ever visit the pleeblands?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)