|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women do to the injured boy?
(a) They make him perform his morning rituals anyway.
(b) They purr at him.
(c) They bandage him up.
(d) They make no attempts to heal him.
2. What is Jimmy's former pet?
(a) A genetically modified cat.
(b) A genetically modified squirrel.
(c) A genetically modified skunk.
(d) A genetically modified racoon.
3. What approaches Snowman's tree at night?
4. After thinking about beverages, what does Snowman regret?
(a) Drinking the rest of the soda he had stockpiled.
(b) Not taking advantage of the drinks he had to throw out.
(c) Torturing himself with thoughts of things he can never have.
(d) Drinking so many unhealthy beverages as a child.
5. What color are the eyes of the new humans?
6. Why are the new humans scented?
(a) To ward of mosquitoes.
(b) To attract each other.
(c) To ward of pigoons.
(d) To ward of other groups of humans.
7. What does Snowman drink water out of?
(a) Beer bottles.
(b) The ocean.
(c) A seashell.
(d) Pepsi cans.
8. What ailment does Snowman believe he is suffering from that makes him decide to go to the compound?
9. What type of ritual do the males perform each morning?
(c) Killing animals.
10. What game does Snowman believe will help his mind?
11. What is missing from the bodies of the new women?
(a) Fingernails and fat.
(d) Body hair and fat.
12. What does the camera man teach Oryx?
13. What is Ramona's job?
(b) Lab technician.
14. What role does Jimmy establish himself as when he is a student at HelthWyzer?
(b) Class brain.
(c) Class clown.
(d) Teacher's pet.
15. Why does Snowman decide not to keep written records?
(a) No future humans will be able to read.
(b) He doesn't feel safe enough.
(c) He has no personal living space.
(d) He doesn't have the necessary supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oryx renamed by her owner?
2. What is the name of the person who buys Oryx?
3. What does Snowman pretend his watch is for the children?
4. What type of meat is frequently served at OrganInc's cafeteria?
5. Where is Oryx imprisoned after she is bought?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)