1. Why can't Snowman tell what time it is?
His watch is broken.
2. Why doesn't it matter that Snowman does not know what time it is?
There is no longer an official time.
3. Where has Snowman been sleeping?
In a tree.
4. What kind of hat does Snowman wear?
A Red Sox baseball cap.
5. What fruit is hidden near Snowman's tree?
6. What objects do the children bring Snowman from the ocean?
A computer mouse, pop bottle, and fast food container.
This section contains 3,778 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)