|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 (pages 239-261).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Snowman expect to be gone on his journey to the compound?
(a) One day.
(b) Two or three days.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two months.
2. What does Snowman do as he leaves the village of the Crakers?
(a) He feels more hungry.
(b) He stumbles often.
(c) He is able to remember things better.
(d) He cries.
3. What time does Snowman believe it is as he turns inland?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
4. What causes Jimmy's parents to argue that he is reminded of by the bonfire?
(a) Jimmy's father started a fire in the backyard.
(b) Jimmy cut his hair and set it on fire.
(c) Jimmy cut his father's hair and set it on fire.
(d) Jimmy accidentally set the house on fire.
5. What does the camera man teach Oryx?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Jimmy's mother's personality?
2. When Snowman is in the forest, what does he worry about?
3. Who does Jimmy visit for Thanksgiving?
4. What do the women do to the injured boy?
5. Who does Snowman pretend to ask for stubble for the children?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)