|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (pages 145-169).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Snowman decide not to keep written records?
(a) No future humans will be able to read.
(b) He has no personal living space.
(c) He doesn't feel safe enough.
(d) He doesn't have the necessary supplies.
2. Why are the new humans scented?
(a) To attract each other.
(b) To ward of mosquitoes.
(c) To ward of other groups of humans.
(d) To ward of pigoons.
3. Which word best describes Jimmy's mother's personality?
(d) Emotionally unstable.
4. Who is Oryx sold to?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A watch salesman.
(c) A child-dealer.
(d) A pharmacist.
5. Where is Oryx imprisoned after she is bought?
(a) In an outhouse.
(b) In a three-story building.
(c) In a basement.
(d) In a mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the new humans smell like?
2. What role does Jimmy establish himself as when he is a student at HelthWyzer?
3. Who does Snowman try to conjure before he goes to bed at night in his tree?
4. What types of names do many of the Crakers have?
5. Why doesn't Jimmy's family ever visit the pleeblands?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)