Section 1 (pages 1-12)
1. Why can't Snowman tell what time it is?
(a) He forgot how to tell time.
(b) His watch is broken.
(c) He does not have a watch.
(d) His watch is at the Craker's village.
2. Why doesn't it matter that Snowman does not know what time it is?
(a) He doesn't have any appointments.
(b) He can ask somebody what time it is.
(c) There is no longer an official time.
(d) Night and day are opposites now.
3. Where has Snowman been sleeping?
(a) In an old bath tub.
(b) In a watch tower.
(c) In a tree.
(d) On the beach.
4. What kind of hat does Snowman wear?
(a) A Raiders football hat.
(b) A Yankees baseball cap.
(c) A Red Sox baseball cap.
(d) A cowboy hat.
5. What fruit is hidden near Snowman's tree?
6. What objects do the children bring Snowman from the ocean?
(a) A computer mouse, pop bottle, and fast food container.
(b) A pair of sunglasses, a cell phone, and a book.
(c) A tash bag full of cans and bottles.
(d) A dead animal and a computer mouse.
This section contains 3,778 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)