Section 1 (pages 1-12)
• Snowman wakes up in a tree and gets ready to start his day.
• Snowman's watch is broken, though he says it doesn't matter because there is no official time anymore.
• A group of children bring Snowman a computer mouse and fast food containers that they found on the beach so that he can identify them.
• The children are curious about Snowman's stubble, which he tells the children are feathers.
• Snowman pretends to ask Crake to give the children their own feathers.
Section 2 (pages 13-33)
• Snowman was once called Jimmy, and lived with his father, a genographer, and his mother, a microbiologist.
• Jimmy's earliest memory is of a bonfire of animals burning due to a virus that was killing them.
• Jimmy's father seems intimate with another woman, Ramona, who is a lab technician.
• Jimmy's mother shows signs of being mentally unstable.
Section 3 (pages 35-46)
• The weather...
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)