Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jabe slip up by saying burned down the orchard?
2. Where does Carol say she was the night before in Act 2?
3. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
4. How old was Val when he left the bayou?
5. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the imagery that Lady uses to define herself. How does the monkey relate to Lady? How does the fig tree?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of Rebirth in Orpheus Descending. What symbols represent this theme? What motifs exemplify it? What imagery?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Lady's relationship with David. What happened and when did this take place? How does Lady feel about David now?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)