Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jabe slip up by saying burned down the orchard?
2. Where does Carol say she was the night before in Act 2?
3. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
4. How old was Val when he left the bayou?
5. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
Describe the use of snake and reptile imagery in the play. What does Carol's last line mean? Paraphrase this line in your answer and describe how it relates to Val.
Discuss the concept of revenge as it applies to Orpheus Descending. Which characters want to enact revenge? Why? How? How is this symbolized in the play?
Describe Lady's relationship with David. What happened and when did this take place? How does Lady feel about David now?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)