|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lady say she must open the confectionery tonight?
(a) To end her misery.
(b) To not be defeated.
(c) To laugh in the face of failure.
(d) To kill Jabe.
2. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) Leaving town.
(b) The gala opening.
(c) The opening of the winery.
(d) Killing Jabe.
3. What was the vision that Vee had?
(a) The eyes of the Savior.
(b) The sun exploding.
(c) The eyes of the Devil.
(d) A great fire.
4. What does Val say is the "make-believe" answer?
5. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
(a) A rose.
(b) A bouquet.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A valentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Val tell Lady he's planning on doing in Act 3 Scene 3?
2. What does Lady say to Val at the end of Act 2?
3. Where is Lady at the beginning of Act 3 Scene 3?
4. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
5. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)