|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
2. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) A few days.
(b) One year.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) Two months.
3. What does Val remark about Lady's skin?
(a) It's tender.
(b) It's sallow.
(c) It's pale.
(d) It's dark.
4. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To see if liquor was delivered.
(b) To check on Val.
(c) To check on Vee.
(d) To check on Jabe.
5. Where does the Sheriff send Dog and Pee Wee in Act 3?
(c) Into the alcove.
(d) On the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
2. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
3. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
4. Where does Vee say that one of her paintings is on exhibition?
5. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)