|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jabe slip up by saying burned down the orchard?
(b) His son.
(d) The Sheriff.
2. Where does Carol say she was the night before in Act 2?
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
(c) Sheriff Talbott.
4. How old was Val when he left the bayou?
5. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His wrists.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady say everything Val does is?
2. What drug does Lady give to Jabe in Act 2?
3. What does Carol wear when she enters in Act 3 Scene 3?
4. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
5. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)