|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
(a) Mint Juleps.
(b) Whiskey Sours.
(c) Hot Toddies.
(d) Seven and Sevens.
2. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To check on Val.
(b) To check on Vee.
(c) To see if liquor was delivered.
(d) To check on Jabe.
3. How many lives does Lady say was lost in the orchard fire?
4. Who does Jabe slip up by saying burned down the orchard?
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) His son.
5. Where does Lady tell Beulah her people came here from?
(a) Palermo, Sicily.
(d) Puerto Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the vision that Vee had?
2. On what day does Act 3 begin?
3. What does Lady say to Val at the end of Act 2?
4. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
5. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)