|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
(c) The Sheriff.
2. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
(a) Changes clothes behind the curtain.
(b) Leaves his guitar and walks out.
(c) Goes to the alcove to sleep.
(d) Takes money from the cash box.
3. What does the sign say that the Sheriff tells Val about?
(a) "Stop before you die."
(b) "Leave before you die."
(c) "Nigger, don't let the sun go down on you in this county."
(d) "Ku Klux Klan."
4. Who does Jabe slip up by saying burned down the orchard?
(a) The Sheriff.
(d) His son.
5. What does Lady grab when Val goes to change out of his work suit?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His money.
(d) His jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lives does Lady say was lost in the orchard fire?
2. What does Lady say about the dogs barking in Act 2 Scene 3?
3. What does Val tell Lady he's planning on doing in Act 3 Scene 3?
4. Where does the Sheriff send Dog and Pee Wee in Act 3?
5. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)