|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
(a) It was on fire.
(b) It turned black.
(c) It smoked.
(d) It turned to blood.
2. What does Lady grab when Val goes to change out of his work suit?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His money.
(d) His suitcase.
3. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
(b) Taking off her clothes.
(c) Blowing her horn.
4. How many lives does Lady say was lost in the orchard fire?
5. Who enters from upstairs when the Town Men are threatening Val?
(a) Nurse Porter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters sobbing in Act 3 Scene 3?
2. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
3. Why does Lady say she must open the confectionery tonight?
4. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
5. How does the nurse say the confectionery looks?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)