|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lady say she left the money in the cash box?
(a) To pay the bookie.
(b) To give to Jabe.
(c) To test Val.
(d) To give to Carol.
2. Who does Carol say she's come to deliver a message to in Act 2 Scene 1?
3. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His wrists.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His eyes.
4. Who says, "Nobody ever gets to know no body! We're all of us sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life!"?
5. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
(c) Blowing her horn.
(d) Taking off her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
2. What does Val remark about Lady's skin?
3. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
4. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
5. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)