|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Act 3 begin?
(a) Lady's birthday.
(b) Val's birthday.
(c) The day before Easter.
(d) Jabe's birthday.
2. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
(a) Light and shadow.
(b) Joy and sorrow.
(c) God and the Devil.
(d) Good and evil.
3. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
4. Who does Lady say is coming to Val in Act 3 Scene 1?
5. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
(a) Blowing her horn.
(b) Taking off her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the picture Val says is in the alcove?
2. How is the woman who complained about Val described?
3. What does Vee say that Lady and Jabe have never darkened?
4. Who says, "Nobody ever gets to know no body! We're all of us sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life!"?
5. What does Lady suggest to the Nurse in Act 3 Scene 3?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)