|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vee say when she enters in Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) She can't hear.
(b) She can't see.
(c) She's sick.
(d) She's dying.
2. Who does Carol say she's come to deliver a message to in Act 2 Scene 1?
3. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
(a) Takes money from the cash box.
(b) Changes clothes behind the curtain.
(c) Goes to the alcove to sleep.
(d) Leaves his guitar and walks out.
4. What is the picture Val says is in the alcove?
(a) "Blue Dawn."
(b) "September Morn."
(c) "December Evening."
(d) "Christina's World."
5. What has happened to Jabe between Act 3 Scene 2 and Scene 3?
(a) He's had a seizure.
(b) He left.
(c) He's died.
(d) He's hemorraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady grab when Val goes to change out of his work suit?
2. Who says, "Nobody ever gets to know no body! We're all of us sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life!"?
3. How does Val say he used to think people got to know each other?
4. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
5. How much does Val get paid weekly at the store?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)