|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
(a) Mint Juleps.
(b) Whiskey Sours.
(c) Seven and Sevens.
(d) Hot Toddies.
2. How old was Val when he left the bayou?
3. What did Lady's aunt tell her it felt like to die?
4. What drug does Lady give to Jabe in Act 2?
5. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) A few days.
(b) Two months.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady say is coming to Val in Act 3 Scene 1?
2. Who does Carol say she's come to deliver a message to in Act 2 Scene 1?
3. What does Val say is the "make-believe" answer?
4. Who says, "Nobody ever gets to know no body! We're all of us sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life!"?
5. How is the woman who complained about Val described?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)