|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
(a) Dixie Inn.
(b) Wildwood cabins.
(c) Idlewood hotel.
(d) Channeltown motel.
2. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
3. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
(a) Sheriff Talbott.
4. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four months and five days.
(d) Six months.
5. What does Lady grab when Val goes to change out of his work suit?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His money.
(d) His jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Val say is the "make-believe" answer?
2. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
3. What does Carol wear when she enters in Act 3 Scene 3?
4. What song is heard at the end of Act 3 Scene 2?
5. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)