|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To check on Val.
(b) To check on Jabe.
(c) To see if liquor was delivered.
(d) To check on Vee.
2. Why does Lady say she left the money in the cash box?
(a) To pay the bookie.
(b) To give to Carol.
(c) To test Val.
(d) To give to Jabe.
3. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
(a) One day.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
4. What does Lady say to Val at the end of Act 2?
(a) She needs him to leave.
(b) She needs him to live.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She loves him.
5. What is Lady's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
2. What does Lady say everything Val does is?
3. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
4. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
5. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)