|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
(a) A bouquet.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A rose.
(d) A phone call.
2. How old was Val when he met a girl on the bayou?
3. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
4. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
(a) Channeltown motel.
(b) Dixie Inn.
(c) Wildwood cabins.
(d) Idlewood hotel.
5. What is playing music to advertise the opening of the confectionery?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A calliope.
(c) A piano.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
2. Where does the Sheriff send Dog and Pee Wee in Act 3?
3. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
4. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
5. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)