|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vee say she was born with?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A caul.
(c) A dream.
(d) A witch's sense.
2. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
(a) Refusing service to Carol.
(b) Taking their money.
(c) Killing her husband.
(d) Firing Val.
3. Where does the Sheriff send Dog and Pee Wee in Act 3?
(b) Into the alcove.
(c) On the porch.
4. How old was Val when he met a girl on the bayou?
5. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Joy and sorrow.
(c) Light and shadow.
(d) God and the Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
2. Where did Val grow up?
3. Who does Lady say is coming to Val in Act 3 Scene 1?
4. What is Lady's last name?
5. When does the Sheriff tell Val to leave by?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)