|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carol say she was the night before in Act 2?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
(a) Light and shadow.
(b) God and the Devil.
(c) Joy and sorrow.
(d) Good and evil.
3. What drug does Lady give to Jabe in Act 2?
4. What does Vee say that Lady and Jabe have never darkened?
(a) A church door.
(b) A sunset.
(c) A wedding altar.
(d) A grave.
5. What does Vee say she was born with?
(a) A dream.
(b) A witch's sense.
(c) A caul.
(d) A miracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
2. Who does Carol say she's come to deliver a message to in Act 2 Scene 1?
3. What does Val tell lady he came back to tell her?
4. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
5. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)