|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carol say she's come to deliver a message to in Act 2 Scene 1?
2. What does Vee say when she enters in Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) She's dying.
(b) She can't hear.
(c) She's sick.
(d) She can't see.
3. Where did Lady's aunt come here from?
(c) Monte Cassino.
4. Why does Lady say she left the money in the cash box?
(a) To test Val.
(b) To pay the bookie.
(c) To give to Jabe.
(d) To give to Carol.
5. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters from upstairs when the Town Men are threatening Val?
2. What does Carol say that this country used to be?
3. What did Lady's father's monkey wear?
4. What has happened to Jabe between Act 3 Scene 2 and Scene 3?
5. What does Val remark about Lady's skin?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)