|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
(a) It smoked.
(b) It was on fire.
(c) It turned black.
(d) It turned to blood.
2. Why does Lady say she left the money in the cash box?
(a) To give to Jabe.
(b) To test Val.
(c) To pay the bookie.
(d) To give to Carol.
3. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
(a) Light and shadow.
(b) God and the Devil.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Joy and sorrow.
4. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) Killing Jabe.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) The gala opening.
(d) The opening of the winery.
5. How does Val say he used to think people got to know each other?
(a) By touch.
(b) By smell.
(c) By music.
(d) By talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lady's aunt tell her it felt like to die?
2. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
3. How many lives does Lady say was lost in the orchard fire?
4. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
5. What does Lady say about the dogs barking in Act 2 Scene 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)