|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady say is coming to Val in Act 3 Scene 1?
2. What does Lady suggest to the Nurse in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To leave.
(b) To help her husband die.
(c) To let her escape.
(d) To hide Val.
3. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She was pregnant when he left her.
(c) She is married.
(d) She wants to marry him.
4. What is playing music to advertise the opening of the confectionery?
(a) A calliope.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A piano.
(d) A guitar.
5. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) Killing Jabe.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) The opening of the winery.
(d) The gala opening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady say she must open the confectionery tonight?
2. What does Lady say everything Val does is?
3. What does Vee say that Lady and Jabe have never darkened?
4. What is Lady's last name?
5. What does Val remark about Lady's skin?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)