|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
(a) Firing Val.
(b) Taking their money.
(c) Killing her husband.
(d) Refusing service to Carol.
2. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His wrists.
3. What did Lady's father's monkey wear?
(a) A circus clown outfit.
(b) A green velvet suit.
(c) A bandana.
(d) A blue hat.
4. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
5. What does Vee say when she enters in Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) She can't see.
(b) She's dying.
(c) She can't hear.
(d) She's sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the picture Val says is in the alcove?
2. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
3. Where does Vee say that one of her paintings is on exhibition?
4. On what day does Act 3 begin?
5. How old was Val when he left the bayou?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)