|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Sheriff send Dog and Pee Wee in Act 3?
(a) Into the alcove.
(c) On the porch.
2. Who does Lady say is not welcome in the store?
(b) Carol Catrere.
(d) David Catrere.
3. How does Val say he used to think people got to know each other?
(a) By smell.
(b) By music.
(c) By talking.
(d) By touch.
4. How old was Val when he left the bayou?
5. Where does Vee say that one of her paintings is on exhibition?
(a) The Met.
(b) Audubon Park.
(c) The Washington House Museum.
(d) The Guggenheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
2. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
3. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
4. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
5. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)