|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Val tell lady he came back to tell her?
(a) He needs money.
(b) He can't kill her.
(c) He wants to leave.
(d) He loves her.
2. What does Val remark about Lady's skin?
(a) It's sallow.
(b) It's pale.
(c) It's tender.
(d) It's dark.
3. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Four months and five days.
(d) Three months.
4. On what day does Act 3 begin?
(a) The day before Easter.
(b) Jabe's birthday.
(c) Lady's birthday.
(d) Val's birthday.
5. What does Val say is the "make-believe" answer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
2. What is playing music to advertise the opening of the confectionery?
3. Who says, "I know! Death's knocking for me! Don't you think I hear him, knock, knock, knock"?
4. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
5. What song is heard at the end of Act 3 Scene 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)