|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
(a) Channeltown motel.
(b) Dixie Inn.
(c) Wildwood cabins.
(d) Idlewood hotel.
2. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
(a) God and the Devil.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Light and shadow.
(d) Joy and sorrow.
3. What is playing music to advertise the opening of the confectionery?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A piano.
(c) A calliope.
(d) A trumpet.
4. What is Lady's last name?
5. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Sheriff tell Val to leave by?
2. How does the nurse say the confectionery looks?
3. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
4. Where does Lady tell Beulah her people came here from?
5. How much does Val get paid weekly at the store?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)