|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
(a) Whiskey Sours.
(b) Mint Juleps.
(c) Hot Toddies.
(d) Seven and Sevens.
2. What has happened to Jabe between Act 3 Scene 2 and Scene 3?
(a) He's had a seizure.
(b) He's died.
(c) He left.
(d) He's hemorraged.
3. How does the nurse say the confectionery looks?
4. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
(a) A valentine.
(b) A phone call.
(c) A rose.
(d) A bouquet.
5. Who says, "I know! Death's knocking for me! Don't you think I hear him, knock, knock, knock"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Nobody ever gets to know no body! We're all of us sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life!"?
2. What is Lady's last name?
3. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
4. What drug does Lady give to Jabe in Act 2?
5. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)