|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady call in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The drugstore.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The hospital.
2. Where does Carol tell Val she knows him from?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
3. What is written on Val's guitar?
4. What does Vee say she's been doing for ten hours straight in Act 1 Scene 1?
(b) Playing music.
5. Who would Lady slip off with in the wine garden?
(a) David Cutrere.
(c) Sheriff Talbott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carol say you go after jooking on a night that's not clear?
2. What is on the drapery over the entrance to the alcove?
3. Which character enters from upstairs in Act 1 Scene 1?
4. What was "the mistake" Lady's father made that caused the vineyard to be burned?
5. What does Carol ask Val to take a look at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction between Val and Sheriff Talbott in Act 3, Scene 2 when he enters to find Val and Vee together.
2. Why does Lady call the pharmacist in Act 1 Scene 2?
3. What are some of the "oddities" Val tells Lady about himself?
4. Describe the character of Carol. What does she wear? How old is she?
5. Describe the birds that Val tells Lady about. What is remarkable about them?
6. What did Lady's father do after Prohibition took hold?
7. What does Lady ask Val in Act 2 Scene 4 about the money? What does he respond?
8. What does Jabe say after Lady is shot? What does he do?
9. What does the Nurse accuse Lady of before leaving?
10. What does Lady compare her body to in Act 3 Scene 3 when talking to Val?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)