|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Val tell lady he came back to tell her?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He can't kill her.
(c) He needs money.
(d) He wants to leave.
2. Who says, "I know! Death's knocking for me! Don't you think I hear him, knock, knock, knock"?
3. Why does Lady say she left the money in the cash box?
(a) To give to Jabe.
(b) To pay the bookie.
(c) To test Val.
(d) To give to Carol.
4. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His wrists.
(d) His eyes.
5. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
6. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
7. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
(a) Whiskey Sours.
(b) Mint Juleps.
(c) Hot Toddies.
(d) Seven and Sevens.
8. Where does Carol say she was the night before in Act 2?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Washington D.C.
9. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months and five days.
10. What does Vee say when she enters in Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) She's dying.
(b) She can't see.
(c) She can't hear.
(d) She's sick.
11. What does Lady say everything Val does is?
12. What is Lady's last name?
13. What does Vee say she was born with?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A witch's sense.
(c) A caul.
(d) A dream.
14. Who enters sobbing in Act 3 Scene 3?
(d) Eva Temple.
15. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
(a) Taking their money.
(b) Killing her husband.
(c) Firing Val.
(d) Refusing service to Carol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
2. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
3. Where does the Sheriff send Dog and Pee Wee in Act 3?
4. What does the sign say that the Sheriff tells Val about?
5. What song is heard at the end of Act 3 Scene 2?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)