|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) She was pregnant when he left her.
(c) She is married.
(d) She still loves him.
2. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) Killing Jabe.
(b) The opening of the winery.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) The gala opening.
3. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
(a) Idlewood hotel.
(b) Dixie Inn.
(c) Channeltown motel.
(d) Wildwood cabins.
4. How many lives does Lady say was lost in the orchard fire?
5. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
6. What does Vee say when she enters in Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) She can't see.
(b) She's sick.
(c) She can't hear.
(d) She's dying.
7. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
(a) Seven and Sevens.
(b) Whiskey Sours.
(c) Mint Juleps.
(d) Hot Toddies.
8. What does Vee say she was born with?
(a) A witch's sense.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A caul.
(d) A dream.
9. Who does Jabe slip up by saying burned down the orchard?
(c) His son.
(d) The Sheriff.
10. What did Lady's father's monkey wear?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A circus clown outfit.
(c) A green velvet suit.
(d) A blue hat.
11. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To check on Jabe.
(b) To see if liquor was delivered.
(c) To check on Vee.
(d) To check on Val.
12. What did Lady's aunt tell her it felt like to die?
13. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
14. Where does the Sheriff send Dog and Pee Wee in Act 3?
(b) On the porch.
(d) Into the alcove.
15. Where does Carol say she was the night before in Act 2?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
2. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
3. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
4. Who does Lady say is coming to Val in Act 3 Scene 1?
5. How old was Val when he left the bayou?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)