|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I know! Death's knocking for me! Don't you think I hear him, knock, knock, knock"?
2. What is the picture Val says is in the alcove?
(a) "Christina's World."
(b) "December Evening."
(c) "Blue Dawn."
(d) "September Morn."
3. What does Lady grab when Val tries to leave?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His hand.
(d) His jacket.
4. What does Carol say that this country used to be?
5. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
6. How does the nurse say the confectionery looks?
7. What does Vee say when she enters in Act 2 Scene 2?
(a) She's sick.
(b) She can't see.
(c) She can't hear.
(d) She's dying.
8. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
9. What does Lady grab when Val goes to change out of his work suit?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His money.
10. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To see if liquor was delivered.
(b) To check on Jabe.
(c) To check on Val.
(d) To check on Vee.
11. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) The opening of the winery.
(b) Killing Jabe.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) The gala opening.
12. What does the sign say that the Sheriff tells Val about?
(a) "Stop before you die."
(b) "Ku Klux Klan."
(c) "Leave before you die."
(d) "Nigger, don't let the sun go down on you in this county."
13. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
(a) Taking off her clothes.
(c) Blowing her horn.
14. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
(d) The Sheriff.
15. Who enters sobbing in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) Eva Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Val grow up?
2. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
3. Who does Lady say is coming to Val in Act 3 Scene 1?
4. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
5. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)