|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
2. How much does Val get paid weekly at the store?
3. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A rose.
(c) A valentine.
(d) A bouquet.
4. What does the sign say that the Sheriff tells Val about?
(a) "Ku Klux Klan."
(b) "Stop before you die."
(c) "Nigger, don't let the sun go down on you in this county."
(d) "Leave before you die."
5. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
6. Who does Lady say is not welcome in the store?
(a) David Catrere.
(d) Carol Catrere.
7. Who enters sobbing in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) Eva Temple.
8. Who says, "I know! Death's knocking for me! Don't you think I hear him, knock, knock, knock"?
9. What does Lady suggest to the Nurse in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To hide Val.
(b) To leave.
(c) To help her husband die.
(d) To let her escape.
10. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
(c) Sheriff Talbott.
11. How is the woman who complained about Val described?
12. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
(a) God and the Devil.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Light and shadow.
(d) Joy and sorrow.
13. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) The gala opening.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) Killing Jabe.
(d) The opening of the winery.
14. Who does Carol say she's come to deliver a message to in Act 2 Scene 1?
15. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
(a) Blowing her horn.
(c) Taking off her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
2. What did Lady's father's monkey wear?
3. How old was Val when he met a girl on the bayou?
4. What does Lady grab when Val goes to change out of his work suit?
5. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)