|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
(d) Sheriff Talbott.
2. What did Lady's father's monkey wear?
(a) A circus clown outfit.
(b) A blue hat.
(c) A bandana.
(d) A green velvet suit.
3. Who does Jabe slip up by saying burned down the orchard?
(a) His son.
(b) The Sheriff.
4. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Four months and five days.
5. Where does Val tell Lady that he stays?
(a) Idlewood hotel.
(b) Wildwood cabins.
(c) Channeltown motel.
(d) Dixie Inn.
6. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To see if liquor was delivered.
(b) To check on Jabe.
(c) To check on Val.
(d) To check on Vee.
7. Where did Lady's aunt come here from?
(b) Monte Cassino.
8. What does Lady grab when Val tries to leave?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His hand.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His suitcase.
9. What is the picture Val says is in the alcove?
(a) "Christina's World."
(b) "December Evening."
(c) "Blue Dawn."
(d) "September Morn."
10. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
11. What does Lady suggest to the Nurse in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To help her husband die.
(b) To leave.
(c) To let her escape.
(d) To hide Val.
12. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
(a) It smoked.
(b) It turned black.
(c) It was on fire.
(d) It turned to blood.
13. How does the nurse say the confectionery looks?
14. Where did Val grow up?
(a) Witch's Bayou.
(b) New Orleans.
15. What has happened to Jabe between Act 3 Scene 2 and Scene 3?
(a) He's hemorraged.
(b) He left.
(c) He's had a seizure.
(d) He's died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
2. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
3. Where is Lady at the beginning of Act 3 Scene 3?
4. What is playing music to advertise the opening of the confectionery?
5. What does the sign say that the Sheriff tells Val about?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)