|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) Killing Jabe.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) The opening of the winery.
(d) The gala opening.
2. Who does Lady say is not welcome in the store?
(a) David Catrere.
(b) Carol Catrere.
3. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
(a) Four months and five days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
4. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
(a) It turned black.
(b) It smoked.
(c) It was on fire.
(d) It turned to blood.
5. Where did Lady's aunt come here from?
(d) Monte Cassino.
6. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
7. What did Lady's aunt tell her it felt like to die?
8. How much does Val get paid weekly at the store?
9. What does Lady suggest to the Nurse in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To leave.
(b) To let her escape.
(c) To help her husband die.
(d) To hide Val.
10. What does Lady say about the dogs barking in Act 2 Scene 3?
(a) It's the chain-gang dogs chasing an escaped convict.
(b) It's the police dogs looking for her.
(c) It's the police dogs looking for Val.
(d) It's the neighbor's dogs gone wild.
11. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
(a) Hot Toddies.
(b) Seven and Sevens.
(c) Mint Juleps.
(d) Whiskey Sours.
12. What drug does Lady give to Jabe in Act 2?
13. Where is Lady at the beginning of Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) The beauty parlor.
(b) The doctor's office.
(c) The pharmacy.
(d) The dentist.
14. Who says, "No monkey business here, boy!"?
(d) Sheriff Talbott.
15. Who says, "I know! Death's knocking for me! Don't you think I hear him, knock, knock, knock"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
2. What does the sign say that the Sheriff tells Val about?
3. Where does Vee say that one of her paintings is on exhibition?
4. What does Carol say that this country used to be?
5. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)