|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
2. How much does Val get paid weekly at the store?
3. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
4. What does Lady say that the Delta Brilliant always call for?
(a) Mint Juleps.
(b) Whiskey Sours.
(c) Hot Toddies.
(d) Seven and Sevens.
5. When does the Sheriff tell Val to leave by?
(a) The evening.
(b) The morning.
(c) Tomorrow night.
(d) The week's over.
6. What drug does Lady give to Jabe in Act 2?
7. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
(b) The Sheriff.
8. How old was Val when he met a girl on the bayou?
9. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
(a) It was on fire.
(b) It turned black.
(c) It smoked.
(d) It turned to blood.
10. What did the woman who complained about Val give him?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A valentine.
(c) A bouquet.
(d) A rose.
11. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
(a) Changes clothes behind the curtain.
(b) Takes money from the cash box.
(c) Goes to the alcove to sleep.
(d) Leaves his guitar and walks out.
12. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His wrists.
(d) His jacket.
13. What does Lady say to Val at the end of Act 2?
(a) She needs him to leave.
(b) She needs him to live.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She loves him.
14. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
(a) Blowing her horn.
(d) Taking off her clothes.
15. What is playing music to advertise the opening of the confectionery?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A piano.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A calliope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady say everything Val does is?
2. What is the picture Val says is in the alcove?
3. Where did Lady's aunt come here from?
4. What does Val say is the "make-believe" answer?
5. What does Lady grab when Val tries to leave?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)