|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Val say his body temperature is the same as?
a) A snake's.
b) A horse's.
c) A cat's.
d) A dog's.
2. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
d) The Sheriff.
3. Where did Jabe have surgery?
a) New Orleans.
b) St. Louis.
4. What does Vee say she was born with?
a) A miracle.
b) A dream.
c) A witch's sense.
d) A caul.
5. What does Val remark about Lady's skin?
a) It's dark.
b) It's tender.
c) It's sallow.
d) It's pale.
6. Who does Lady call in Act 1, Scene 2?
b) The drugstore.
This section contains 437 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)