|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vee let Val sleep the night before in Act 1 Scene 1?
(a) The lockup.
(b) Her car.
(c) The church.
(d) Her couch.
2. Who does Beulah say Lady's heart was broken by?
(a) The Richards boy.
(b) The Smithson's boy.
(c) The Cutrere boy.
(d) The Donalson boy.
3. What is Lady redecorating the confectionery to look like?
(a) The orchard.
(b) A New Orleans bar.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) The prison.
4. Where does Carol say you go after jooking on a night that's not clear?
(a) Wilderwood cabins.
(b) Elmhurst cabins.
(c) Idlewood cabins.
(d) Candlewood cabins.
5. What is on the drapery over the entrance to the alcove?
6. Who was the leader of the Mystic Crew?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
7. Who is returning from the hospital in the Prologue?
8. Where is the play set?
(a) A dry-goods store.
(b) A morgue.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A florist's shop.
9. Which character enters from upstairs in Act 1 Scene 1?
10. How much time has passed between Act 1, Scene 1 and Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A week.
(b) A couple of hours.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A month.
11. Whose family name is the oldest and most distinguished in the county?
12. Who does Beulah say burned down the wine garden?
(a) The Mystic Crew.
(b) The Wop.
(c) The Everly sisters.
(d) The Sheriff's son.
13. Why hadn't Val read the character reference before?
(a) It was written in Italian.
(b) It was in a sealed envelope.
(c) He was never curious.
(d) He knew it was insulting.
14. What is Vee carrying when she enters in Act 1 Scene 1?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A painting.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
15. Why is Val in town?
(a) His father lives here.
(b) He's looking for Lady.
(c) His sister lives here.
(d) His car broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolly compare Lady and Jabe's bedrooms to?
2. Who enters the store after the loud savage cry?
3. Who does Carol say that Val told her he'd gotten the ring from?
4. Who would Lady slip off with in the wine garden?
5. What does Carol tell the pharmacist to bring over?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)