|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady redecorating the confectionery to look like?
(a) The prison.
(b) A New Orleans bar.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) The orchard.
2. Who does Lady call in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Sheriff.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The drugstore.
3. What does Val say that today is in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) His birthday.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) His anniversary.
4. What did Val do whenever paper money was dropped in the kitty?
5. Who would Lady slip off with in the wine garden?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
(c) David Cutrere.
6. What does Beulah say Lady's father had?
(a) A piano.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A carriage.
7. What does Vee say she's been doing for ten hours straight in Act 1 Scene 1?
(d) Playing music.
8. Who enters the store after the loud savage cry?
9. What does Carol tell Val she's not allowed to do?
(a) Go to New Orleans.
(b) Pick up strangers.
(d) Stay overnight in the county.
10. Where does Carol say you go after jooking on a night that's not clear?
(a) Idlewood cabins.
(b) Candlewood cabins.
(c) Wilderwood cabins.
(d) Elmhurst cabins.
11. Who has gone to the depot to meet Lady and Jabe?
(a) Pee Wee and Dog.
(c) Val and Carol.
(d) Sheriff Talbott.
12. What did Carol wear to protest the death penalty of Willie McGee?
(b) A prison uniform.
(c) A potato sack.
(d) A barrel.
13. What does Val wear?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A snakeskin jacket.
(c) Cowboy boots and a hat.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
14. Where does Beulah say that the ice box is located?
(a) Out back.
(b) The alcove.
(c) The confectionery.
15. What does Beulah say that a couple who doesn't love each other develops a passion for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of the Mystic Crew?
2. What is said in Val's character reference?
3. What is peculiar about the birds that Val tells Lady about?
4. Who does Dolly speak to in the Prologue?
5. Where does Carol tell Val she knows him from?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)