|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carol remove from her trench coat pocket in Act 1 Scene 1?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A knife.
(c) A makeup mirror.
(d) A loaf of bread.
2. What song does Val play in Act 1 Scene 1?
(a) "Memphis Blues."
(b) "Morning Glory."
(c) "Heavenly Grass."
(d) "Take Me Dancing."
3. What is Lady redecorating the confectionery to look like?
(a) A New Orleans bar.
(b) The prison.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) The orchard.
4. Where does Carol tell Val she knows him from?
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
5. How old does Val say he is?
6. Which character wears exaggerated eyeliner and stylized makeup?
7. Why does Val say he's here in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His aunt lives here.
(b) His car broke down.
(c) His brother lives here.
(d) He came for Carol.
8. Who enters the store after the loud savage cry?
9. What ring does Carol say that Val was wearing when she met him before?
(a) A ring with a dove.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A snake ring.
(d) A turtle ring.
10. What is Val carrying when he enters in Act 1 Scene 1?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A bouquet.
(c) A pair of stockings.
(d) A guitar.
11. Who would Lady slip off with in the wine garden?
(a) David Cutrere.
(c) Sheriff Talbott.
12. How old does Carol say she is?
13. What is gilded on the window of the set?
(a) Torrence Mercantile Store.
(b) Wilcox Funeral Home.
(c) Murray Ruggles Flowers.
(d) Thunderly Merchant Store.
14. Who is Beulah's husband?
(a) Pee Wee.
15. What does Jabe complain about being moved in the store?
(a) The food.
(b) The umbrellas.
(c) The shoes.
(d) The flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said in Val's character reference?
2. Where does Carol say you go after jooking on a night that's not clear?
3. Who does Lady call in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What did Val do whenever paper money was dropped in the kitty?
5. Who was the leader of the Mystic Crew?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)