Quiz: Act 2, Scenes 2, 3 and 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Vee say happened to the kitchen sink after she poured holy water down the drain as a child?
a) It turned to blood.
b) It turned black.
c) It was on fire.
d) It smoked.
2. What did Lady's aunt tell her it felt like to die?
3. Where did Lady's aunt come here from?
b) Monte Cassino.
4. What does Vee say when she enters in Act 2 Scene 2?
a) She's sick.
b) She's dying.
c) She can't hear.
d) She can't see.
5. What didn't make sense to Vee before she started painting?
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)