|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carol doing outside the Red Crown station in Act 2?
(b) Blowing her horn.
(c) Taking off her clothes.
2. What is Lady reopening?
(a) The wine garden.
(b) The confectionery.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) The flower shop.
3. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) Two years.
4. What does Vee say she was born with?
(a) A caul.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A witch's sense.
(d) A dream.
5. What does Jabe say to Val in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) "I'll call the dogs."
(b) "I'll have you hung."
(c) "I'll have you burned."
(d) "I hope you're happy."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolly say about Jabe's appearance after he goes upstairs?
2. Who does Lady say is coming to Val in Act 3 Scene 1?
3. What does Lady accuse the Nurse of?
4. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
5. Who is Sheriff Talbott married to?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)