|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
(a) Killing her husband.
(b) Firing Val.
(c) Taking their money.
(d) Refusing service to Carol.
2. What does Vee say she's been doing for ten hours straight in Act 1 Scene 1?
(c) Playing music.
3. What does Lady say they've always had a problem with in the store?
(c) Children stealing.
4. What did the people of the town call Lady's father?
(a) The Wop.
(b) The Charm Man.
(c) The Monkey.
(d) The Piano Singer.
5. What does Carol do when she's told to stop at the end of the play?
(a) Walks out crying.
(b) Walks out laughing.
(c) Leaps out the window.
(d) Stands still.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "What people say about you don't mean much"?
2. Who has gone to the depot to meet Lady and Jabe?
3. What does Carol remove from her trench coat pocket in Act 1 Scene 1?
4. What did Lady's father do after Prohibition set in?
5. How old was Val when he met a girl on the bayou?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)