|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lives does Lady say was lost in the orchard fire?
2. Who says, "Nobody ever gets to know no body! We're all of us sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for life!"?
3. What is said in Val's character reference?
(a) He's an ex-con.
(b) He's quiet.
(c) He stole.
(d) He's a peculiar talker.
4. What does Val do at the end of Act 2 Scene 3?
(a) Goes to the alcove to sleep.
(b) Changes clothes behind the curtain.
(c) Leaves his guitar and walks out.
(d) Takes money from the cash box.
5. What did Lady's aunt tell her it felt like to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
2. Who says, "What on earth can you do on this earth but catch whatever comes near you, with both your hands, until your fingers are broken"?
3. What is peculiar about the birds that Val tells Lady about?
4. Who does Carol say that Val told her he'd gotten the ring from?
5. Where does Beulah say that the ice box is located?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)