|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carol tell Val she's not allowed to do?
(b) Stay overnight in the county.
(c) Pick up strangers.
(d) Go to New Orleans.
2. What does Lady compare her body to?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A dead tree.
(c) A bird.
(d) A rose.
3. What did Lady call about at 5pm in Act 3 Scene 3?
(a) To check on Jabe.
(b) To check on Val.
(c) To see if liquor was delivered.
(d) To check on Vee.
4. Who is returning from the hospital in the Prologue?
5. What is Lady redecorating the confectionery to look like?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) The orchard.
(c) The prison.
(d) A New Orleans bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carol ask Uncle Pleasant to do?
2. What does Lady say to Val at the end of Act 2?
3. What is Carol Cutrere's brother's name?
4. What is the pharmacist's name?
5. What does Val say he needs to fix his buckle?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)