|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the drapery over the entrance to the alcove?
2. What is the name of the local highway?
(b) Ville Platte.
3. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
4. Who says, "What on earth can you do on this earth but catch whatever comes near you, with both your hands, until your fingers are broken"?
5. How old does Val say he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes between Act 1 and Act 2?
2. Where does Carol say she was the night before in Act 2?
3. How much does Val get paid weekly at the store?
4. Why is Val in town?
5. What does Lady grab when Val goes to change out of his work suit?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)