|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Carol make a phone call to in Act 1 Scene 1?
(a) Little Rock.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
2. Who does Beulah say Lady's heart was broken by?
(a) The Donalson boy.
(b) The Smithson's boy.
(c) The Cutrere boy.
(d) The Richards boy.
3. What does Val say he needs to fix his buckle?
(a) A needle.
4. When does the Sheriff tell Val to leave by?
(a) The week's over.
(b) Tomorrow night.
(c) The morning.
(d) The evening.
5. Who says, "I know! Death's knocking for me! Don't you think I hear him, knock, knock, knock"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Lady give to Jabe in Act 2?
2. What does Carol ask Uncle Pleasant to do?
3. Who is Beulah's husband?
4. How does Val say he used to think people got to know each other?
5. Who does Beulah say burned down the wine garden?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)