|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carol tell Val that she is?
(a) A ventriloquist.
(b) A musician.
(c) A makeup artist.
(d) An exhibitionist.
2. What is the pharmacist's name?
(a) Mr. Sorrelton.
(b) Mr. Jackson.
(c) Mr. Dubinsky.
(d) Mr. Bryg.
3. How old was Vee's baby sister when she died?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) Two years.
4. How long does Lady say that Val has worked at the store in Act 3?
(a) Three months.
(b) Four months and five days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
5. Where did Val grow up?
(a) Witch's Bayou.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady plan to continue with in Act 3 Scene 3?
2. What is Vee carrying when she enters in Act 1 Scene 1?
3. What does Carol wear when she enters in Act 3 Scene 3?
4. What does Lady tell David that she "never told him before"?
5. What does Lady say that the store can never hold?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)