|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Val say killed Jessie Smith?
(a) Jim Beam.
(b) Jack Daniels.
(c) Jim Crow.
(d) Jack Ross.
2. Who does Lady say is not welcome in the store?
(b) David Catrere.
(c) Carol Catrere.
3. What is gilded on the window of the set?
(a) Murray Ruggles Flowers.
(b) Thunderly Merchant Store.
(c) Torrence Mercantile Store.
(d) Wilcox Funeral Home.
4. How does Val say he used to think people got to know each other?
(a) By smell.
(b) By music.
(c) By touch.
(d) By talking.
5. What does Carol ask Uncle Pleasant to do?
(a) Give her a lift to the county.
(b) Give a Chocktaw cry.
(c) Sell her the bone.
(d) Take her to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is peculiar about the birds that Val tells Lady about?
2. What does Lady refuse to give her word to the Town Women about?
3. Who enters the archway between the store and confectionery in the beginning of Act 1 Scene 1?
4. Where did Jabe have surgery?
5. What does Lady say to Val at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)