Quiz: Act 1, Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Lady call in Act 1, Scene 2?
a) The drugstore.
b) The Sheriff.
c) The hospital.
2. What is Lady redecorating the confectionery to look like?
a) A New Orleans bar.
b) The prison.
c) The orchard.
d) A nightclub.
3. What does Lady say that the store can never hold?
4. Why hadn't Val read the character reference before?
a) He knew it was insulting.
b) He was never curious.
c) It was written in Italian.
d) It was in a sealed envelope.
5. What is said in Val's character reference?
a) He stole.
b) He's an ex-con.
c) He's quiet.
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)