|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been struck blind in Act 3?
2. Who does Val say killed Jessie Smith?
(a) Jack Ross.
(b) Jim Crow.
(c) Jack Daniels.
(d) Jim Beam.
3. Who does Lady call in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The drugstore.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The Sheriff.
4. What does Sheriff Talbot ask to see of Val's?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His wrists.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His eyes.
5. What is Beulah's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Val say he used to think people got to know each other?
2. Where does Carol say you go after jooking on a night that's not clear?
3. Where did Vee let Val sleep the night before in Act 1 Scene 1?
4. What did Lady's aunt tell her it felt like to die?
5. Who has gone to the depot to meet Lady and Jabe?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)