|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What people say about you don't mean much"?
2. Who says, "You've got to have--vision--to see!"?
3. Where does Carol say you go after jooking on a night that's not clear?
(a) Wilderwood cabins.
(b) Elmhurst cabins.
(c) Candlewood cabins.
(d) Idlewood cabins.
4. What is the picture Val says is in the alcove?
(a) "December Evening."
(b) "Christina's World."
(c) "September Morn."
(d) "Blue Dawn."
5. Who says, "I don' t like violence"?
(b) Sheriff Talbott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vee says that we live in a world of what?
2. Who is returning from the hospital in the Prologue?
3. Where does Vee say that one of her paintings is on exhibition?
4. What is Val carrying when he enters in Act 1 Scene 1?
5. What does the sign say that the Sheriff tells Val about?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)