|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lady's father do after Prohibition set in?
(b) Robbed a bank.
(c) Sold tobacco.
(d) Moved to New York.
2. What does Lady say they've always had a problem with in the store?
(d) Children stealing.
3. Who is Beulah's husband?
(c) Pee Wee.
4. Why is Val in town?
(a) He's looking for Lady.
(b) His car broke down.
(c) His father lives here.
(d) His sister lives here.
5. What does Val wear?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A snakeskin jacket.
(c) Cowboy boots and a hat.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sheriff Talbott married to?
2. Who says, "What on earth can you do on this earth but catch whatever comes near you, with both your hands, until your fingers are broken"?
3. Where was Lady's father from?
4. How many places in New Orleans does Carol say she followed Val?
5. What does Dolly compare Lady and Jabe's bedrooms to?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)