Quiz: Prologue to Act 3, Scenes 1 and 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who takes out a knife in the store with Val?
b) The Sheriff.
2. How does the nurse say the confectionery looks?
3. What does Vee say she was born with?
a) A miracle.
b) A caul.
c) A witch's sense.
d) A dream.
4. What does Val say that today is in Act 1, Scene 2?
a) His anniversary.
b) His birthday.
d) New Year's Eve.
5. What did Lady's father do after Prohibition set in?
a) Sold tobacco.
b) Moved to New York.
d) Robbed a bank.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 253 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)