|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sweet religious girl Orlando begins seeing who does not like the sight of blood?
2. What does Orlando realize is dropping on his cheek while in hiding waiting for his Russian lover at an Inn?
3. What kind of death do Orlando's servants fear his new hobby will cause for him in Chapter 2?
(a) A quick death.
(b) A sad death.
(c) A commoner's death.
(d) A royal's death.
4. Where does Orlando go after leaving Turkey?
5. What kind of piece does Nicolas Greene write using Orlando as the main character?
6. When does the author reveal that Orlando took up the hobby of reading?
(a) He never read before.
(b) As a teenager.
(c) As an infant.
(d) As a young boy.
7. What does Queen Elizabeth see Orlando doing in a mirror that causes their relationship to turn sour?
(a) Making fun of her.
(d) Kissing a young girl.
8. What language do Orlando and the Russian girl he begins seeing both speak that makes them bond?
9. What routine does Orlando develop at the place where he is sent after his affair with Sasha?
(a) Combing his hair.
(b) Reading novels.
(c) Getting up at the same time every day.
(d) Eating the same thing.
10. What is the official title of Orlando's position assigned to him in another country?
(a) Ambassador Lord.
(b) Duke Ambassador.
(c) Ambassador Extraordinary.
(d) Ambassador of Foreign Relations.
11. What hobby does Orlando take up in Chapter 2 while in seclusion?
(a) Writing poems.
(c) Reading books.
12. What is the name of Orlando's suitor whom he left for the Russian girl?
(a) Margaret O'Brien.
(b) Rosina Pepita.
(c) Ms. Grimditsch.
(d) Archduchess Henrietta.
13. What does Orlando say his Russian lover makes him feel even when he is nude in the winter?
14. What does the poet who visits Orlando at his estate do to show his displeasure for Orlando's heroes?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Rolls his eyes.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Holds his tongue.
15. What does Queen Elizabeth find Orlando to be the picture of when she begins fancying him?
(a) A child.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A lover.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Orlando sleep after first going into a deep sleep in Chapter 2?
2. What can Orlando remember clearly after going through a change when waking up in Turkey?
3. What royal does Orlando gain respect from while living in Turkey?
4. What does Orlando spend time staring at that makes her neglect her duties as a gypsy?
5. What is the name of the man who writes a few lines in his diary before falling out of a tree at a banquet for Orlando?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)