|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of piece does Nicolas Greene write using Orlando as the main character?
2. What title has Nick Greene earned in the 19th century?
3. What does Orlando become when he begins talking about death to his Russian lover?
4. How does Orlando begin dressing in Chapter 4?
(a) As a man.
(b) As a servant.
(c) As a prostitute.
(d) As a child.
5. What is put back into Orlando's possession by a royal in Chapter 5?
(a) Her identity.
(b) Her property.
(c) Her servants.
(d) Her pets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Orlando's suitor whom he left for the Russian girl?
2. What does Orlando use as a topic for his writing after his second seclusion?
3. What does the archduchess reveal to Orlando that she is in Chapter 4?
4. What improves for Orlando after he begins working on his home?
5. What is Shelmerdine on when Orlando first meets him?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)