|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Orlando doing to a Moor at the beginning of the book?
(a) Kissing him.
(b) Beating him at chess.
(c) Stabbing him.
(d) Slicing his head.
2. What does Orlando see a gypsy sitting on underneath her window?
(a) A dog.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A pig.
3. How long is Orlando's Russian lover missing when he decides to go looking for her on her ship?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) An hour and a half.
4. What war does Queen Elizabeth not send Orlando to because she fears his good looks would be tarnished?
(a) The Polish war.
(b) The war of Spain.
(c) The war of Roses.
(d) The English war.
5. What does Orlando feel for the first time in an age she doesn't belong in Chapter 5?
(a) Out of place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute does Orlando wonder he has obtained from an ancestor in the Crusades that reminds him of Turkish people?
2. What does Orlando spend time staring at that makes her neglect her duties as a gypsy?
3. Which of the following characteristics is NOT given to Mr. Pope in the book?
4. What does the doctor who comes to see Orlando about his deep sleep prescribe to him?
5. What kind of phrase does Orlando whisper in his Russian lover's ear to signal their meeting at an Inn?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)