|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando do after finishing his second bout of seclusion?
(a) Swims in the Thames.
(b) Rides in a car.
(c) Eats at a pub.
(d) Walks in the park.
2. What is the state of Orlando's Russian lover's ship at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) It is unharmed.
(b) It is mildly injured.
(c) It is sinking.
(d) It is demolished.
3. Where does Orlando call on a friend who he hopes will help him find literary connections?
4. What does Orlando witness his Russian lover doing with a sailor when he finds her below deck on her ship?
(a) Sitting on his knee.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Kissing him.
(d) Making love to him.
5. What is Orlando doing to a Moor at the beginning of the book?
(a) Slicing his head.
(b) Kissing him.
(c) Beating him at chess.
(d) Stabbing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Queen Elizabeth invite Orlando to come serve her?
2. What is the name of the royal who Orlando asks to assign him an ambassador position outside England?
3. What kind of phrase does Orlando whisper in his Russian lover's ear to signal their meeting at an Inn?
4. What does Orlando become after being visited by the doctor that worries the people living with him?
5. Where does Orlando first spot the archduchess at his estate?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)