|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of death do Orlando's servants fear his new hobby will cause for him in Chapter 2?
(a) A royal's death.
(b) A quick death.
(c) A commoner's death.
(d) A sad death.
2. What does the poet who visits Orlando at his estate do to show his displeasure for Orlando's heroes?
(a) Holds his tongue.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Rolls his eyes.
(d) Yells at him.
3. Where does Orlando visit with his Russian lover that proves she is royalty?
(a) Her ship.
(b) By a river.
(c) A garden.
(d) Her chamber.
4. How does Orlando feel when he realizes he is in love with the archduchess?
5. Who does Orlando decide he should aim to please with his writing after finishing his second bout of seclusion?
(a) His pets.
(b) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando decide to do to his home in Chapter 2?
2. What does Orlando become when he begins talking about death to his Russian lover?
3. What does Queen Elizabeth find Orlando to be the picture of when she begins fancying him?
4. How old is Orlando at the beginning of the book?
5. What war does Queen Elizabeth not send Orlando to because she fears his good looks would be tarnished?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)