|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of death do Orlando's servants fear his new hobby will cause for him in Chapter 2?
(a) A commoner's death.
(b) A quick death.
(c) A royal's death.
(d) A sad death.
2. What does Orlando become after being visited by the doctor that worries the people living with him?
(a) A literary critic.
(b) A duke.
(c) A recluse.
(d) A social butterfly.
3. What does Queen Elizabeth find Orlando to be the picture of when she begins fancying him?
(a) A nobleman.
(b) A friend.
(c) A child.
(d) A lover.
4. Who does Orlando decide he should aim to please with his writing after finishing his second bout of seclusion?
(a) His pets.
(d) His family.
5. When Orlando finish his first self-enforced seclusion, how does seem compared to earlier?
(c) The same.
(d) More inspired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do Orlando and the Russian girl he begins seeing both speak that makes them bond?
2. What does Orlando replace men with after being hurt by Nicolas Greene?
3. What war does Queen Elizabeth not send Orlando to because she fears his good looks would be tarnished?
4. What does Orlando promise to pay for the famous poet if he agrees to read his work?
5. Where is Orlando assigned his ambassador position?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)