|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shelmerdine's first name?
2. What is Shelmerdine's profession?
(a) A cook.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A writer.
(d) A seaman.
3. What does Orlando do after finishing his second bout of seclusion?
(a) Rides in a car.
(b) Swims in the Thames.
(c) Eats at a pub.
(d) Walks in the park.
4. Where does Orlando go after leaving Turkey?
5. What takes control of Orlando's hand when she is trying to write her poem?
(a) An unknown force.
(b) The muse of poetry.
(c) Her subconscious.
(d) A sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes that signals to Shelmerdine that it is time to go back to sea?
2. What does Orlando use as a topic for his writing after his second seclusion?
3. What attribute does Orlando wonder he has obtained from an ancestor in the Crusades that reminds him of Turkish people?
4. What does Shelmerdine ask Orlando if she used to be after they begin courting?
5. What royal does Orlando gain respect from while living in Turkey?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)