1. What is Orlando doing to a Moor at the beginning of the book?
(a) Kissing him.
(b) Slicing his head.
(c) Beating him at chess.
(d) Stabbing him.
2. How old is Orlando at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the author say is Orlando's only problem about his physical appearance?
(a) He is clumsy.
(b) He is ugly.
(c) He is short.
(d) He is fat.
4. What does the author say is Orlando's main hobby at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Riding horses.
5. How many pages of poetry does Orlando write while in his garden in Chapter 1?
6. Where does Queen Elizabeth invite Orlando to come serve her?
7. What does Queen Elizabeth find Orlando to be the picture of when she begins fancying him?
(a) A friend.
(b) A child.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A lover.
8. What war does Queen Elizabeth not send Orlando to because she fears his good looks would be tarnished?
(a) The English war.
(b) The Polish war.
(c) The war of Roses.
(d) The war of Spain.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,070 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)