1. Where did Kirsch go to meet with religous leaders in the Prologue?
2. Who greeted Kirsch when he got off the train in the Prologue?
Bishop Antonio Valdespino.
3. What did Kirsch specialize in?
Game theory and computer modeling.
4. The narrator notes in the Prologue that for many years hundreds of spiritual leaders from nearly 30 world religions had gathered at a different location to participate in interfaith dialogue. When did this annual event begin?
5. Where did Kirsch earn his undergraduate degree?
6. What Jewish religious leader did Kirsch meet with in the Prologue?
Rabbi Yehuda Köves.
7. Who was the Islamic leader that Kirsch met with in the Prologue?
Allamah Syed al-Fadl.
This section contains 4,017 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)