|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol appeared on the Uber car next to the Uber sticker?
(a) The Nazi swastika.
(b) The papal cross.
(c) The infiniity symbol.
(d) The Jewish star.
2. What serves as the inciting incident which sets off the rising action of the novel?
(a) The introduction of Winston.
(b) The murder of Kirsch.
(c) The murder of Langdon.
(d) The arrest of Ambra.
3. Who greeted Kirsch when he got off the train in the Prologue?
(a) Prince Julián.
(c) Bishop Antonio Valdespino.
(d) Rabbi Yehuda Köves.
4. Where is the Guggenheim Museum located that hosted Kirsch's event in Chapter 1?
(a) Barcelona, Spain.
(b) Seville, Spain.
(c) Bilbao, Spain.
(d) Madrid, Spain.
5. How many people were watching the presentation remotely, according to a screen in the auditorium in Chapter 12?
(a) 9 million people.
(b) 2 million people.
(c) 6 million people.
(d) 10 million people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accent is Winston described as having in Chapter 3?
2. Who was the public relations coordinator for the palace that confronted Garza in Chapter 33?
3. What were hidden in in the side bars of Avila's crucifix?
4. What online news site is featured in Chapter 4?
5. Across what river does the Szechenyi Bridge stretch?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)