|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 85 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator notes in the Prologue that for many years hundreds of spiritual leaders from nearly 30 world religions had gathered at a different location to participate in interfaith dialogue. When did this annual event begin?
2. What is the Holy Seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Madrid?
(a) Catedral de la Almudena.
(b) Catedral de la Bilbao.
(c) Catedral de la Virgin Mary.
(d) Catedral de la Escanaba.
3. Where did Kirsch earn his undergraduate degree?
4. Where was Edmond Kirsch born?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
5. What symbol appeared on the Uber car next to the Uber sticker?
(a) The infiniity symbol.
(b) The Jewish star.
(c) The Nazi swastika.
(d) The papal cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chapel that the press release in Chapter 85 says Langdon and Ambra have been spotted entering?
2. Who was the physical therapist who proposed a meeting between Avila and the pope?
3. What Muslim scholar questioned the logic of Plato and Aristotle and declared mathematics to be the philosophy of the devil in the end of the 11th century?
4. What did Langdon and Ambra conclude that Winston's self-portrait was in Chapter 80?
5. Who was the French naturalist that some historians claim Darwin stole his ideas from?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)