|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 73 - 84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body did Father Bena discover in Chapter 74?
(a) Ambra Vidal's body.
(b) Eduardo Siro's body.
(c) Robert Langdon's body.
(d) Agent Diaz's body.
2. In the news releas in Chapter 46, it states that current viewership of mainstream networks covering Kirsch's death is now estimated to be approximately how many?
(a) 20 million.
(b) 100 million.
(c) 40 million.
(d) 80 million.
3. What work of Michelangelo's did Kirsch present during his presentation in Chapter 17?
(a) "The Last Judgment."
(b) "Creation of Adam."
(c) "The Crucifixion of Christ."
(d) "Doni Tondo."
4. When did Francisco Franco conceive the Valley of the Fallen?
5. What Muslim scholar questioned the logic of Plato and Aristotle and declared mathematics to be the philosophy of the devil in the end of the 11th century?
(a) Hamid al-Ghazali.
(b) Abdullah ibn Mubarak.
(c) Aban ibn Uthman.
(d) Muhammad Fuad Abdul Baqi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who designed the first 3-D-printed polymer gun?
2. What was the name of the computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey?
3. Where was Koves when he died?
4. What information did Ambra reveal to the prince after his proposal?
5. What Guardia Real agent set out in pursuit of Kirsch's killer after the fact in Chapter 21
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)