|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much warning do Jean and Melanie have of what will happen at church when they are separated?
(a) None until the sermon itself.
(b) Jean knows something is up and is nervous.
(c) Jean overheard her mother talking and knew it was coming.
(d) Melanie knew and agreed to it, but Jean did not.
2. Why does Jean say her mother has always given her problems?
(a) She is enlightened and reactionary at the same time.
(b) She is hypocritical.
(c) She has her own agenda.
(d) She has faith above all else.
3. What does Winnet do for the boy?
(a) Tells him to deny her and blame her to the sorcerer so he can be free.
(b) Defends him to the sorcerer.
(c) She sets him free from his cell.
(d) All the above.
4. Who does Jean find when she returns home after being accused at church?
(a) The pastor and a group of elders from the church.
(c) Her biological mother.
(d) Melanie's parents.
5. What opinion of many has history changed since the Pilgrim fathers first set sail?
(a) None of the above.
(b) That they would circumvent the globe.
(c) That the known is better than the unknown.
(d) That they were crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Winnet do to reach the beautiful city?
2. According to Jean, what cannot be found?
3. What does Jean compare history to?
4. What matters when looking at the past?
5. Where does Jean go right after repenting and being released from her lockdown?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)