|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Jean and Katy discovered?
(a) Jean's mom finds their letters.
(b) They forgot to lock their door and someone looked in while they were in bed.
(c) Jean announces their love to the whole congregation.
(d) Katy confesses everything to the pastor.
2. When is the last time Jean sees Elsie?
(a) Jean spends the night at her side in the funeral parlor.
(b) Jean visits her in the hospital early in the morning so she won't run into anyone.
(c) Elsie comes out to her ice cream truck to tell Jean she' dying.
(d) The church holds a wake for Elsie and Jean attends.
3. What happens to Winnet at the sorcerer's castle?
(a) She grows very powerful.
(b) She forgot who she was and how she came to be there.
(c) She learns the sorcerer is not evil.
(d) She realizes she was born for this life.
4. What are the names of the sorcerer's ravens?
(a) Faith, Hope, and Charity.
(b) Each one was one of the seven deadly sins.
(c) Fate and Destiny.
(d) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
5. How much does Jean tell her mother about Melanie?
(a) As much as she could, but not everything.
(b) She hides the friendship entirely.
(c) She naively tells her absolutely everything.
(d) She only tells things that are absolutely necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pastor tell Jean when they run into each other?
2. Where does Winnet meet the sorcerer?
3. What does she advise you to do if you want to keep your own teeth?
4. What does the sorcerer do for Winnet to help her feel safe dining with him?
5. What is the competition the sorcerer and Winnet use to determine her future?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)