Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who does the protagonist Jean live with?
Her adoptive mother and father.
2. Which of the following best characterizes the way Jean's mother sees the world?
Black and white.
3. How can Sundays at the house where Jean grew up best be described?
Vigorous in worship.
4. Which of the following best describes the religious zeal of Jean's mother?
5. Which of the following is something Jean's mother routinely is likely to say first thing to her on Sundays?
All of the above.
This section contains 6,164 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)