|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ruth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instructions does the pastor give Jean after she refuses to repent?
(a) To leave the community.
(b) To go home and wait for them.
(c) To ask God for guidance.
(d) To recognize the devil.
2. Which of the following is in the book that the prince writes?
(a) The corruption of opting for second best.
(b) All of the above.
(c) An exhoration to single-mindedness.
(d) The need to produce a world of perfect beings.
3. What do Jean's mother and the pastor argue about?
(a) If Jean can still preach at church.
(b) Whether Jean is a wicked person or unfortunate victim.
(c) The best way to exorcise demons.
(d) How suited Jean would be to be a missionary.
4. How does Jean characterize a story heard from various perspectives?
(a) A vegetable and cream, pureed together.
(b) A sandwich laced with mustard of her own.
(c) A seamless wonder.
(d) A stew with various ingrediants.
5. What idea from the sermon she heard at the special conference had the biggest impact on Jean?
(a) That God is perfection.
(b) That perfection is flawlessness.
(c) That perfection is unobtainable.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How successful are Jean's art projects at school?
2. What does the sorcerer do to the boy Winnet befriends?
3. What are Jean and Melanie accused of during the sermon?
4. Where does Jean's mom get her a new mac?
5. What does Jean ask for when her mother takes her to town to buy mince?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)