|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ruth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy Winnet makes friends with?
(a) A boy from the village.
(b) A stranger from another land.
(c) The sorcerer's other apprentice.
(d) Another sorcerer.
2. Who is Pastor Spratt?
(a) The elderly slightly senile pastor at church.
(b) The young, handsome pastor about to start preaching.
(c) The founder of their church.
(d) The Pastor that converted Jean's mother and who she still devotedly follows.
3. Which of the following is a belief held by Jean's mother?
(a) Preaching is a man's role and innappropriate for women.
(b) Jean's "demon" stemmed from her inability to realize the limitations of her sex.
(c) Women have important missionary work.
(d) All of the above.
4. What does the prince in the story want to find?
(b) A wife.
(d) The Truth.
5. How intent is Jean on becoming a missionary?
(a) She wants to enroll in missionary school as a way to stay with the church.
(b) She doesn't want to.
(c) It is her life mission.
(d) She would like to, but the church won't let her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean say was a big problem looking at history after the second world war?
2. What does Jean's mother tell Jean about her experience with Pierre?
3. How does the Society for the Lost fare under the direction of Jean's mother?
4. What does Jean's mother have her do in the market for the special conference for the Society?
5. Which of the following best characterizes a belief held by Jean's mother?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)