|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Numbers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the headmistress of the school accuse Jean of?
(a) Terrorizing other children by giving them nightmares about Hell.
(b) Acting too good for everybody.
(c) Intentionally causing trouble.
(d) Disobeying teachers.
2. What does the prince announce about the woman after their talk?
(a) She is perfect.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She was not flawless.
(d) She was symmetrical in every respect.
3. What is Jean unsure how to do?
(a) Choose a husband.
(b) Make babies.
(c) Tell men from beasts.
(d) Get into a marriage.
4. What does the girl tell the adviser who tries to take her to the prince?
(a) She will not marry an imperfect prince.
(b) The prince must come seek her hand.
(c) She is not interested in getting married.
(d) She is totally flawless.
5. What what Jean's mother's response when Jean told her about the marriage dream she had?
(a) She said it was because Jean ate sardines the night before.
(b) She offered to take Jean to a dream analyst.
(c) She reassured her that her own marriage would be nothing like that.
(d) She said she had had similiar dreams when she was young.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Melanie and Jean think what they are doing is the "unnatural passions" they hear about?
2. What schedule do Jean's parents keep at home?
3. What is Elsie's hobby?
4. What does Jean assume when she first senses hearing loss?
5. What does Jean help do one year when they go to Morecambe?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)