|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leviticus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hardest part for Jean of her temporary deafness?
(a) Being cut off from everyone.
(b) Her mother's smothering protective attitude.
(c) Thinking she disliked a state of rapture.
(d) Realizing the church was sometimes confused.
2. Which of the following is something Jean's mother routinely is likely to say first thing to her on Sundays?
(a) Who was the oldest man in the Bible?
(b) All of the above.
(c) What sort of tea is this?
(d) The Lord is good.
3. What is Elsie's hobby?
(a) Missionary work.
(b) Translating the bible.
4. What is the moral of the parable of the sensitive princess?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Your family knows best.
(c) Love is never misguided.
(d) God's love conquers all.
5. How does Jean's mother refer to their neighbors?
(a) John and Meg's family.
(b) The Johnsons.
(c) That poor family.
(d) Next Door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the telling of Jean's own beginnings parallel?
2. What does the headmistress of the school accuse Jean of?
3. What does Jean think she hears coming from the neighbor's house?
4. Who invites Jean to go to the seaside?
5. What does Jean's mother do when she identifies the sound coming from next door?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)