|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the headmistress of the school accuse Jean of?
(a) Intentionally causing trouble.
(b) Terrorizing other children by giving them nightmares about Hell.
(c) Disobeying teachers.
(d) Acting too good for everybody.
2. How does Jean get along with the other kids at school?
(a) The teachers like her but the kids don't.
(b) She makes friends with another misfit, but no one else.
(c) Her wit and fearlessness make her an instant hit with the other kids.
(d) She is an outcast and doesn't make any friends.
3. What is the moral of the parable of the sensitive princess?
(a) God's love conquers all.
(b) Love is never misguided.
(c) Your family knows best.
(d) None of the above.
4. How successful are Jean's art projects at school?
(a) Praised because of her effort in them.
(b) Rejected due to content.
(c) Teachers are obliged to recognize their technical superiority.
(d) Nobody understands them.
5. What does Jean sew onto her sampler in sewing class?
(a) Great is the glory of God.
(b) The summer is ended and we are not yet saved.
(c) Lord be my guide.
(d) To mother, with love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What schedule do Jean's parents keep at home?
2. What was the hardest part for Jean of her temporary deafness?
3. What does Jean realize when her sampler does not win in a school contest?
4. When Jean's mother gets a letter about Jean from the headmistress, what does she do?
5. What condition does Jean's mother insist on to let Jean go to the fair once a year?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)