|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Exodus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jean and her mother do routinely on Sunday mornings?
(a) Take notes on the World Service radio program.
(b) Discuss how the Lord has blessed their lives.
(c) Enjoy a conversation over tea.
(d) Cook an extravagant lunch.
2. What is Elsie's hobby?
(c) Missionary work.
(d) Translating the bible.
3. How does pastor Finch, the visiting pastor, make Jean feel?
(a) Scared and uneasy.
(c) Like a prodigal child.
(d) Possessed by a demon.
4. What important notion does Elsie impart to Jean?
(a) That we must tend the things we love.
(b) That God is not always right.
(c) That there are two worlds, the physical and another.
(d) That she has to be her own person.
5. Which of the following is something Jean's mother routinely is likely to say first thing to her on Sundays?
(a) What sort of tea is this?
(b) All of the above.
(c) The Lord is good.
(d) Who was the oldest man in the Bible?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reasons are given when adults discuss why Jean doesn't answer anyone?
2. How does Jean's attempt to tell her mother about her deafness go?
3. When Jean's mother gets a letter about Jean from the headmistress, what does she do?
4. How successful are Jean's art projects at school?
5. Who finally discovers that Jean is deaf?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)