|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Judges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is that "special something" the prince is looking for in someone?
(a) A soul attachment.
(d) Perfection, flawless in every respect.
2. What does Mrs Arkwright do for Jean in the market?
(a) She lets Jean put her orange box in her stall out of the rain.
(b) Lends Jean her cart to haul apples.
(c) She gives Jean some food.
(d) She takes some of pamplets to put up herself.
3. What is it like for Jean when Melanie visits and kisses her goodbye?
(a) She is repulsed by the thought.
(b) She is overwhelmed with longing.
(c) She feels close to God.
(d) She feels nothing.
4. What do people do when they tell stories?
(a) Make them what they will.
(b) Convince themselves.
(c) Bring perspective.
(d) Spread the truth.
5. How intent is Jean on becoming a missionary?
(a) It is her life mission.
(b) She doesn't want to.
(c) She wants to enroll in missionary school as a way to stay with the church.
(d) She would like to, but the church won't let her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean envision her mother wishing for as she waits in her room?
2. What does Jean say was a big problem looking at history after the second world war?
3. Why is the paper shop "forbidden" and its owners talked about?
4. Who does the protagonist Jean live with?
5. How successful are Jean's art projects at school?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)