|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Judges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Jean's mother decide to get Jean a new mac?
(a) When Jean begs for one.
(b) Running into Mrs Clifton who says she needs one.
(c) When the sleeve comes off.
(d) When she notices Jean's mac is getting threadbare.
2. What cures the sensitive princess in the story?
(a) Her family's love.
(b) A magic spell.
(c) Real responsibilities and service.
(d) God's love.
3. What matters when looking at the past?
(b) What you want to see.
(c) What curio you are holding.
(d) That order is seen to prevail.
4. What does Jean's mother worry about?
(a) That Jean was spending too much time with Graham.
(b) That Jean might not make a good missionary.
(c) That Jean would find out she is Pierre's child.
(d) That Jean would get carried away by passions.
5. What is Jean unsure how to do?
(a) Get into a marriage.
(b) Make babies.
(c) Tell men from beasts.
(d) Choose a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story at the end of the chapter titled Leviticus, what is the girl like?
2. Which of the following best characterizes the information Jean gets from the other women regarding men and marriage?
3. Why does Jean say her mother has always given her problems?
4. What does Jean's mother call Jean's romantic love for another woman?
5. What does the pastor identify as the root cause of the problem with Jean?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)