|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Judges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean's visitor tell her while she is locked in?
(a) She shouldn't believe everything she reads in the Bible.
(b) Demons aren't evil, just different.
(c) All of the above.
(d) If she ignores this issue, she'll end up in pieces.
2. What opinion of many has history changed since the Pilgrim fathers first set sail?
(a) None of the above.
(b) That they were crazy.
(c) That the known is better than the unknown.
(d) That they would circumvent the globe.
3. What does the pastor identify as the root cause of the problem with Jean?
(a) Jean's father was not a strong enough character.
(b) Jean was weak.
(c) Jean was too wilful and not dedicated enough to following the law of the lord.
(d) The church had allowed women too much power in preaching.
4. What does Jean say of the collector of curios?
(a) He is the original living dead.
(b) All of the above.
(c) He lives in a derelict railway station with a video of trains.
(d) He surrounds himself with dead things.
5. What does Jean's mother tell Jean about her experience with Pierre?
(a) She learned men are not to be trusted.
(b) What she thought was love ended up being an ulcer.
(c) She nearly succombed to a life of sin.
(d) It was the only time she felt love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Jean to spend many nights with Melanie?
2. Who tries to help Jean after she is accused by the pastor?
3. What story does the telling of Jean's own beginnings parallel?
4. How does Melanie end up coming to a church service at Jean's church?
5. What is that "special something" the prince is looking for in someone?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)