|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Judges.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her mother's response when Jean asks her why she married her father?
(a) " I needed him."
(b) " I couldn't make it on my own."
(c) "We had to have something for you."
(d) "I loved him."
2. Why is the paper shop "forbidden" and its owners talked about?
(a) All of the above.
(b) The owners had been members of the church but left.
(c) The owners are two women who share a bed.
(d) They held seances in the basement.
3. Who does Jean find when she returns home after being accused at church?
(a) The pastor and a group of elders from the church.
(b) Melanie's parents.
(c) Her biological mother.
4. How does Jean feel about her church before she is accused in the sermon?
(a) She feels like she is untouchable.
(b) She feels safe and there was nowhere she'd rather be.
(c) She is nervous about what would happen if they found out.
(d) She feels stifled and nervous.
5. What is that "special something" the prince is looking for in someone?
(a) A soul attachment.
(d) Perfection, flawless in every respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the chapter, Deuteronomy, what is time?
2. Where did Katy and Jean go together?
3. How is this fifth chapter of ORANGES ARE NOT THE ONLY FRUIT best characterized?
4. What was in the package that came from Wigan?
5. Which of the following is something Jean's mother routinely is likely to say first thing to her on Sundays?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)