|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leviticus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prince announce about the woman after their talk?
(a) She was not flawless.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She was symmetrical in every respect.
(d) She is perfect.
2. How was the special conference for the Society a turning point for Jean?
(a) It was when she was confirmed into the Society.
(b) It was when she saw her mother through someone else's eyes.
(c) It was when she began to develop her first theological disagreement.
(d) It was when she first saw Pastor Spratt.
3. What is one technique Jean's mother uses in the Society for the Lost?
(a) She preaches on street corners.
(b) She gives away gifts to members.
(c) She sends out literature about hell and damnation.
(d) She passedsout pamphlets at other churches.
4. What does Jean think she hears coming from the neighbor's house?
(a) The voice of God.
(b) A puppy.
(c) Cries for help.
(d) Pastor Spratt.
5. What does Jean's mother do when she identifies the sound coming from next door?
(a) Sends Jean out for ice cream.
(b) Starts singing hymns loudly.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Claps her hands over Jean's ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What schedule do Jean's parents keep at home?
2. Who spends the most time with Jean in the hospital?
3. What does Jean sew onto her sampler in sewing class?
4. What stories does Jean's mother tell her as they sit on the memorial stone at the top of the hill?
5. What does Jean usually do to the Brillo pad monkey in the collage at Elsie's when she plays with it?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)