|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deuteronomy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is that "special something" the prince is looking for in someone?
(a) Perfection, flawless in every respect.
(c) A soul attachment.
2. What was the hardest part for Jean of her temporary deafness?
(a) Thinking she disliked a state of rapture.
(b) Her mother's smothering protective attitude.
(c) Realizing the church was sometimes confused.
(d) Being cut off from everyone.
3. How does Jean characterize a story heard from various perspectives?
(a) A vegetable and cream, pureed together.
(b) A sandwich laced with mustard of her own.
(c) A seamless wonder.
(d) A stew with various ingrediants.
4. What does Melanie do at the end of her fist service at Jean's church?
(a) Asks for forgiveness in front of the whole congregation.
(b) Invites Jean out to lunch.
(c) Reluctantly agrees to come to another.
(d) Throws up.
5. Why was Jean's mother suspicious of a package that came from Wigan?
(a) The agency for adoption was in Wigan.
(b) It was where her family lived.
(c) She had been told Wigan was full of the devils minions.
(d) The only person she knew there was an old lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pastor Spratt?
2. What does Jean's mother identify the sound coming from next door as?
3. What is Jean unsure how to do?
4. How is this fifth chapter of ORANGES ARE NOT THE ONLY FRUIT best characterized?
5. What does Jean say was a big problem looking at history after the second world war?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)