|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deuteronomy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the package that came from Wigan?
(a) Tickets to a cruise.
(b) Jean's biological parents' information.
(c) None of the above.
(d) A letter from Pierre.
2. What does Melanie do at the end of her fist service at Jean's church?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Asks for forgiveness in front of the whole congregation.
(c) Invites Jean out to lunch.
(d) Reluctantly agrees to come to another.
3. What is one technique Jean's mother uses in the Society for the Lost?
(a) She preaches on street corners.
(b) She passedsout pamphlets at other churches.
(c) She sends out literature about hell and damnation.
(d) She gives away gifts to members.
4. How can Sundays at the house where Jean grew up best be described?
(a) Family time.
(b) A day for a feast.
(c) Vigorous in worship.
(d) A day of rest to think of the Lord.
5. When a sleeve of Jean's mac gets torn off at the market, what does her mother do?
(a) Rips the other sleeve off and calls it a vest.
(b) Says she doesn't need a mac.
(c) Tapes it back on.
(d) Takes her to buy another one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean usually do to the Brillo pad monkey in the collage at Elsie's when she plays with it?
2. What must explorers bring back?
3. What is Pastor Finch's sermon about the first day Melanie is in the church?
4. What does Jean assume when she first senses hearing loss?
5. What does Jean say of the collector of curios?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)