|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Joshua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean's visitor tell her while she is locked in?
(a) Demons aren't evil, just different.
(b) She shouldn't believe everything she reads in the Bible.
(c) If she ignores this issue, she'll end up in pieces.
(d) All of the above.
2. How does Jean pass the time she spends in the children's ward at the hospital?
(a) Contemplating the Lord.
(b) Looking at sick people.
(c) Making igloos out of her orange peels.
(d) Talking with other kids.
3. What does Jean's mother do after Jean has repented?
(a) Signs Jean up for missionary school.
(b) Takes a more personal interest in Jean's day to day life.
(c) Tells her about her own affair with another woman.
(d) Burns all the cards and pictures that would remind Jean of Melanie.
4. What is Jean's role in the church after she is accused and repents?
(a) She no longer is allowed to preach.
(b) She is looked at with joy as the prodigal daughter.
(c) She is encouraged to preach about her own experience.
(d) Unchanged. She still preaches.
5. Who tries to help Jean after she is accused by the pastor?
(b) Jean's mother.
(c) Jean's father.
(d) Mrs. Jewsbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reasons are given when adults discuss why Jean doesn't answer anyone?
2. What does Melanie do at the end of her fist service at Jean's church?
3. What does Jean find one day when she is looking for a pack of cards?
4. What was the Awful Occasion?
5. Who comes to visit Jean while she is locked in her room?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)