|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Joshua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean pass the time she spends in the children's ward at the hospital?
(a) Looking at sick people.
(b) Contemplating the Lord.
(c) Talking with other kids.
(d) Making igloos out of her orange peels.
2. Which of the following best characterizes the information Jean gets from the other women regarding men and marriage?
(a) General and encouraging.
(b) Direct and depressing.
(c) Vague and confusing.
(d) Vulgar and humorous.
3. What does Jean's visitor tell her while she is locked in?
(a) If she ignores this issue, she'll end up in pieces.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Demons aren't evil, just different.
(d) She shouldn't believe everything she reads in the Bible.
4. How does Jean feel about her church before she is accused in the sermon?
(a) She feels like she is untouchable.
(b) She feels safe and there was nowhere she'd rather be.
(c) She is nervous about what would happen if they found out.
(d) She feels stifled and nervous.
5. Where does Jean's mom get her a new mac?
(a) Marks & Spencer.
(b) A booth in the market.
(c) The butcher's lost and found.
(d) A seconds shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean sew onto her sampler in sewing class?
2. Who does Jean meet during a tent mission in Blackpool?
3. What reason does Jean have for visiting Melanie every Monday?
4. What does Jean's mother tell Jean about her experience with Pierre?
5. What allows Jean to spend many nights with Melanie?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)