|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Joshua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean get a job washing glasses at Tricketts?
(a) The owner heard her preach.
(b) She offers to help out when they are too busy.
(c) She applies behind her mother's back.
(d) Her mother agrees she'll do it with the waitress.
2. Who tries to help Jean after she is accused by the pastor?
(a) Mrs. Jewsbury.
(c) Jean's mother.
(d) Jean's father.
3. What reasons are given when adults discuss why Jean doesn't answer anyone?
(a) Jean is in a state of rapture.
(b) Jean is seven, which is a holy number, and strange things happen in sevens.
(c) All of the above.
(d) The Lord works in mysterious ways.
4. Who does Jean meet during a tent mission in Blackpool?
(a) An orange demon.
(b) A professor from Oxford.
(c) A new friend called Katy.
(d) A methodist minister.
5. What does the headmistress of the school accuse Jean of?
(a) Terrorizing other children by giving them nightmares about Hell.
(b) Intentionally causing trouble.
(c) Acting too good for everybody.
(d) Disobeying teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a sleeve of Jean's mac gets torn off at the market, what does her mother do?
2. On Melanie's first visit to Jean's church, who is the only one that sits out of the dancing and music making of Pastor Finch's new song?
3. What instructions does the pastor give Jean after she refuses to repent?
4. How much warning do Jean and Melanie have of what will happen at church when they are separated?
5. What does Jean's mother worry about?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)