|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laurel have dinner with the bridesmaids?
(a) To get drunk and party.
(b) To remember the good times.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To remember Judge.
2. What does Laurel remember about her mother as she prepared to go into the hospital?
(a) That she was frightened.
(b) That she dismissed her medical problems as trival.
(c) That she was a hypochondriac.
(d) That she put on makeup.
3. Who put the paint on the desk?
4. How often did Laurel's mother write to Judge?
(a) Once a year on their anniversary.
(b) Monthly whenever they were apart.
(c) Weekly whenever they were apart.
(d) Every day whenever they were apart.
5. What is in her mother's desk?
(a) Pictures of her mother and another man.
(b) The love letters her mother wrote to her father.
(c) Pictures of Judge with Fay.
(d) Childhood momentoes, such as report cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fay leave unmade before going to New Orleans?
2. Where is Laurel's mother from?
3. How many birds are in the house?
4. Who called these guests?
5. How does Laurel feel about her father's things?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)