|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the old women think Judge lost?
(a) His judgement.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His will.
(d) His mind.
2. What does the absence of the letters symbolize to Laurel?
(a) Judge's lack of emotion for his first wife.
(b) Her father's attempts to hide that part of his life from Fay.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Fay's interference in Judge's life.
3. What color paint does Laurel find on her father's desk?
4. Who remains in the house?
(a) Miss Adele.
(c) Major Bullock.
5. Who discusses Judge's estate?
(a) Fay's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the women blame for Judge marrying Fay?
2. Why does Fay want to go to Texas?
3. How old are most of Laurel's friends' children?
4. What do the old women ask Laurel not to do?
5. What does Laurel do when she sees what is in the house?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)