|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel find in the house when she returns?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
2. Who was the optimist?
(b) Judge .
(d) Laurel's mother.
3. What disturbs Laurel during the funeral service?
(a) A woodchuck peeking up under the coffin.
(b) The noises from the new interstate.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) Fay's crying.
4. Who do the bridesmaids remember over dinner?
(a) Judge and his first wife.
(b) Childhood friends.
(c) Laurel's husband.
(d) Their own children.
5. Why does Laurel have dinner with the bridesmaids?
(a) To remember Judge.
(b) To get drunk and party.
(c) To remember the good times.
(d) To say goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Judge when he married Fay?
2. What frustrated Laurel's mother?
3. How does Fay react to her family's arrival?
4. Who do the women hope does not inherit the house?
5. Where is Judge buried?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)