|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel hope is in bloom at her mother's grave?
2. Why is Laurel trapped?
(a) There is a fire in the house.
(b) There is a mouse in the kitchen.
(c) There is a burglar in the house.
(d) There is a bird flying around in the house.
3. How does the town react to Judge's death?
(a) The declare a city-wide holiday.
(b) The government offices shut down, but school continues as usual.
(c) They do not react at all.
(d) The government offices shut down and school is let out early.
4. Why is Laurel saddened when she thinks of Phil?
(a) He hurt her feelings.
(b) He died too young.
(c) He stole from her.
(d) He ran away.
5. Who is it suggested would do the cooking in the house?
(b) Fay's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Laurel blame for her father's death?
2. How long does Laurel plan to stay?
3. Who walks Laurel home?
4. What does Fay take with her?
5. How does Laurel feel about her father's things?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)