|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel hope to find in Judge's library besides her mother's letters?
(a) Anything that would explain her father more clearly to her.
(b) Speeches he wrote when he was mayor.
(c) The will.
(d) Proof that he was her father.
2. Who do the women hope does not inherit the house?
(a) Miss Adele.
(b) Major Bullock.
3. Who is it suggested would do the cooking in the house?
(c) Fay's mother.
4. What does everyone assume Fay will inherit?
(a) The house.
(b) The law practice.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
5. What is Laurel looking for in her father's library?
(a) The will.
(b) Love letters.
(c) The deed to the house.
(d) Judge's checkbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Judge buried?
2. How did Laurel's grandfather die?
3. What does Laurel find in the small sewing room attached to her parents room?
4. Why is Laurel trapped?
5. How long does Laurel plan to stay?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)