|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laurel have dinner with the bridesmaids?
(a) To remember the good times.
(b) To remember Judge.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To get drunk and party.
2. Where do the unexpected guests come from?
(c) New York.
3. Who comforts Laurel after the funeral?
(a) Miss Adele.
(c) Major Bullock.
4. What is in her mother's desk?
(a) The love letters her mother wrote to her father.
(b) Childhood momentoes, such as report cards.
(c) Pictures of Judge with Fay.
(d) Pictures of her mother and another man.
5. What does the absence of the letters symbolize to Laurel?
(a) Her father's attempts to hide that part of his life from Fay.
(b) Judge's lack of emotion for his first wife.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Fay's interference in Judge's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frustrated Laurel's mother?
2. Who do the bridesmaids remember over dinner?
3. What color paint does Laurel find on her father's desk?
4. Why would Judge want to keep evidence of his first wife from Fay?
5. Where does Fay decide to go?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)