|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel want to do about her feelings regarding her father's death?
(a) Keep it to herself.
(b) Scream out her accusations for everyone to hear.
(c) Commit murder.
(d) Call the police.
2. Where is Laurel trapped?
(a) Her childhood bedroom.
(b) The kitchen..
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Her parents bedroom.
3. Why does Fay's mother pity Laurel?
(a) She knows Laurel dislikes Fay.
(b) She believes no one is there to support and comfort Laurel.
(c) She knows Laurel is a widow and worries her father's death has brought back too many memories.
(d) She feels bad that Laurel is now an orphan.
4. Where does Fay decide to go?
(d) New York.
5. Why does Fay want to go to Texas?
(a) To be with her familiy.
(b) To bury Judge.
(c) To go to a spa.
(d) To visit an old boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Laurel hope to never see again?
2. Who wants to move in to the house?
3. Who do they women think Fay takes after?
4. Where is Judge buried?
5. Who do the women hope does not inherit the house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)