|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Laurel plan to stay?
(a) A week.
(b) Three more days.
(c) A month.
2. Who do the women blame for Judge marrying Fay?
(a) Judge's first wife.
(b) Miss Adele.
3. How many birds are in the house?
(d) Two .
4. What is Laurel looking for in her father's library?
(a) Judge's checkbook.
(b) The will.
(c) The deed to the house.
(d) Love letters.
5. Where does Laurel believe her home is?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) In her father's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Laurel's mother write to Judge?
2. What does Laurel find in the house when she returns?
3. Why is the bird attracted to the master bedroom?
4. Who is the portrait of hanging in Judge's library?
5. Where do the unexpected guests come from?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)