|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they women think Fay takes after?
(a) Judge's first wife.
(d) Her mother.
2. Who discusses Judge's estate?
(c) Fay's mother.
3. Who is the portrait of hanging in Judge's library?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) Judge himself.
(c) His Union father.
(d) His Confederate father.
4. How does Laurel feel about her father's things?
(a) They are worth a great deal of money.
(b) They are a nuisance.
(c) They are comforting and familiar.
(d) They are old fashioned and useless.
5. Who would legally inherit the house if there is no will?
(a) Miss Adele.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the town react to Judge's death?
2. How many birds are in the house?
3. Where does Laurel find herself trapped after she traps the bird in the upstairs hall?
4. What does Laurel hope is in bloom at her mother's grave?
5. What is Laurel doing when the neighbors come over?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)