|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color paint does Laurel find on her father's desk?
2. Who wants to move in to the house?
(b) Fay's family.
(c) Miss Adele.
3. Why does Fay's mother pity Laurel?
(a) She knows Laurel is a widow and worries her father's death has brought back too many memories.
(b) She believes no one is there to support and comfort Laurel.
(c) She feels bad that Laurel is now an orphan.
(d) She knows Laurel dislikes Fay.
4. How does Laurel feel about her father's things?
(a) They are old fashioned and useless.
(b) They are a nuisance.
(c) They are comforting and familiar.
(d) They are worth a great deal of money.
5. What is suggested Fay do with the house?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Turn it into a restaurant.
(c) Turn it into a boarding house.
(d) Turn it into a motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the bird come from?
2. Where did the paint come from?
3. Who does Laurel have dinner with in Part 3, Chapter 3?
4. Who do the bridesmaids remember over dinner?
5. Who remains in the house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)