|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Laurel live in?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
2. How do Fay and Laurel travel back to Mississippi?
(a) By car.
(b) By bus.
(c) By train.
(d) By plane.
3. Why is Laurel trapped?
(a) There is a burglar in the house.
(b) There is a mouse in the kitchen.
(c) There is a fire in the house.
(d) There is a bird flying around in the house.
4. What does Fay say when she learns about the food in her kitchen?
(a) Fay says she did not know she was throwing a reception.
(b) Fay says she is on a diet and cannot have sweets in the house.
(c) Fay says thank you.
(d) Fay says for them to take it all away.
5. What makes Fay upset when they arrive back in Mississippi?
(a) That she is forced to see Judge's coffin.
(b) That no one is there to meet her.
(c) That she is awaken by the porter.
(d) That Laurel refuses to continue on to Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fay tell Judge after he wakes?
2. What was Judge doing when he experienced symptoms related to his doctor's visit?
3. What character traits best describe Judge?
4. What does Laurel listen for but never hear?
5. What was significant about the death of Laurel's grandfather?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)