|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in her mother's desk?
(a) Pictures of her mother and another man.
(b) The love letters her mother wrote to her father.
(c) Childhood momentoes, such as report cards.
(d) Pictures of Judge with Fay.
2. Where did Fay and Judge get married?
(a) The Baptist church.
(b) The county courthouse.
(c) Gulf Coast Hotel.
(d) Judge's backyard.
3. Why is Laurel trapped?
(a) There is a fire in the house.
(b) There is a mouse in the kitchen.
(c) There is a burglar in the house.
(d) There is a bird flying around in the house.
4. What is Judge's prognosis after surgery?
(a) He should see again.
(b) He will need another surgery.
(c) He will never see again.
(d) He will need a retina transplant.
5. Who makes arrangements for Laurel and Fay's living space and Judge's care?
(b) Dr. Courtland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Laurel find herself trapped after she traps the bird in the upstairs hall?
2. What day is it when Judge dies.
3. Who comforts Laurel after the funeral?
4. Where does Fay decide to go?
5. How old are most of Laurel's friends' children?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)