|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what traits does Judge display that Laurel finds unusual to him?
(a) Anger and meanness.
(b) Optimism and happiness.
(c) Impatience and frustration.
(d) Passivity and obedience.
2. How did Judge meet Fay?
(a) They met at a bar.
(b) They met at a Southern Bar Association conference.
(c) They met through a dating service.
(d) They met through friends.
3. Why does Judge decide to see this particular doctor?
(a) The doctor is top in his field.
(b) The doctor was recommended by a friend.
(c) They are old friends.
(d) The doctor is located near Judge's home.
4. Who does Dr. Courtland call to meet Fay and Laurel in Mississippi?
(a) Major Bullock, Judge's good friend.
(b) The bridesmaids, Laurel's close friends.
(c) Missouri, Judge's maid.
(d) His sister, Miss Adele.
5. Where does Laurel believe her father will be buried?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) In New Orleans.
(c) Beside her mother.
(d) In the new section of the cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fay unhappy with Judge's circumstances?
2. What do the old women ask Laurel not to do?
3. Who does Laurel find in the kitchen when she wakes?
4. Who do the women hope does not inherit the house?
5. Who does Judge ask for when he wakes after surgery?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)