|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the bridesmaids?
(a) Friends of Judge's.
(b) Friends of Laurel's.
(c) Friends of Fay's.
(d) Friends of Miss Adele.
2. What is Judge's prognosis after surgery?
(a) He will never see again.
(b) He will need a retina transplant.
(c) He should see again.
(d) He will need another surgery.
3. Who makes arrangements for Laurel and Fay's living space and Judge's care?
(c) Dr. Courtland.
4. Who does Dr. Courtland call to meet Fay and Laurel in Mississippi?
(a) The bridesmaids, Laurel's close friends.
(b) His sister, Miss Adele.
(c) Missouri, Judge's maid.
(d) Major Bullock, Judge's good friend.
5. What was Judge doing when he experienced symptoms related to his doctor's visit?
(a) Arguing with Fay.
(c) Standing on the porch after pruning the roses.
(d) Eating lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fay tell Judge after he wakes?
2. What does Miss Adele say about death?
3. What does Laurel listen for but never hear?
4. How do Fay and Laurel travel back to Mississippi?
5. Who does Fay send to the funeral home with Judge's clothes?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)