|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is name of the family introduced in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what traits does Judge display that Laurel finds unusual to him?
(a) Impatience and frustration.
(b) Optimism and happiness.
(c) Anger and meanness.
(d) Passivity and obedience.
3. What does Fay tell Judge after he wakes?
(a) That it's a good thing he cannot see himself.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That he looks good.
(d) That she's happy he is alive.
4. What is the doctor's recommendation?
(a) Wait and see.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Surgery immediately.
5. How are they transported to the hospital?
(a) Shuttle boat.
(c) Private car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Fay's age?
2. What was Judge doing when he experienced symptoms related to his doctor's visit?
3. What does Dr. Courtland say about Judge's eye three weeks after the surgery?
4. How did Judge meet Fay?
5. Why is Laurel concerned about her father?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)